Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Is this a good Summary for my Mystery Story

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good Summary for my Mystery Story

Summary:
    Shadowfield is the perfect town with perfect people, but this perfect town must have one dark evil secret.

I don't really know if this works, because I don't know the story well enough. But here are some tries. LOL, sorry if any of them suck. By the way, try adding more strong language. When I say that, I don't mean like curse words, haha. I mean strong language, that really shows through to the story that makes the reader want to read it. Make it mysterious, so the reader is curious.
    _

The town of Shadowfield is full of perfection, even the people. With this reputation, a dark secret changes everything.

Shadowfield; the perfect utopian town. But not everything is perfect, as the town holds a dark unbelievable secret.

Shadowfield was perfect, but as a dark mysterious secret slowly unravels, the perspective of this town is changed.

_

Sorry for these horrible tries. :/

Comment

angelyrwrites I know it's so hard writing a good description when you can only put two whole sentences in the description....

Can I Pm? I really want to talk about my story but I don't want everyone to know what it's about.

Comment

• angelyrwrites
        angelyrwrites commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, you can PM me! Also, yes, I know it may be difficult do to the limited characters, which I absolutely hate.

Instead, I think you should do this:

Summary:
      Shadowfield is known as the perfect town with the perfect people, but every perfect town must have one, dark, evil secret.

Comment

Originally posted by GiGi is Me View Post
        Instead, I think you should do this:

Summary:
        Shadowfield is known as the perfect town with the perfect people, but every perfect town must have one, dark, evil secret.
        Thank you For the imput hun

Comment

Working...
        X