Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

How did you get your story more views?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you get your story more views?

Just published my first story a few days ago. Just curious to know how to get more views? Does anyone want to check my story out to see if it's any good?

story link is
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4538526244536320

This is how I do it
    1. Post onto the forum every time you publish a new Episode.
    2. Do Read for Reads
    3. Try to get other people to do shout outs for your story.
    4. And be patient
    I hope I helped

Comment

Requesting reviews on Instagram is also a good idea.

Comment

How to do read for reads?? post my link where??

this is link of my story:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4781747507822592

Hanna K.M.
        GoodMorningToki
        Last edited by NikitaNatani; 08-26-2017, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Update regularly.
          Let your readers know of your social media so they know updates about the story etc.

Comment

If you have any readers make sure you add your Instagram etc. and ask your readers to share your story on social medias

Comment

Here are a few ways to get more reads from my knowledge of writing stories:
              1. Update your story regularly, or your fans will give up on waiting for new episodes to be released.
              2. Update regularly on your stories on Instagram (advertise it)
              3. Advertise your story on the forums and on different platforms which are related to the episode app.
              4. Make sure your story has great spelling and grammar rules or some people will choose to ignore your story because of bad spelling and grammar.
              5. Make sure your story includes choices or your readers will get bored of just reading.
              6. Be nice to your fans and they may advertise your story and share it! (Also tell their friends eg)
              7. Ignore hate mail and say big thanks to fan mail.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
              X