1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

13 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been seeing this too, although I don’t know why :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Dang, I agree with you. They say in the guidelines to not have overly sexual or sexual harassment/abuse, yet they advertise that? That is not right and is just flat out disgusting. I think you should report the ad. At least make it a topic known to Episode. Let them know you are concerned. I’ll back you up, probably along with many other people, and hopefully it will be taken down. That is just disgusting and inappropriate.

4 Likes

Is this the app chapters? Or what it’s called

it depends on what you have selected when you first agreed to Episode ads. Did you agree to sell all cookies/ data or not? if yes, you’ll only see ads that have to do with your recent activity on your phone (purchases, search history etc) if not then you’ll see generic ads which have similarities with episode, meaning you will have ads with simulation and interactive story telling apps no matter the age demographics most of the time. basically the blame yes it goes on episode but on the app/ play store and new ad rules as well

2 Likes

This is absolutely repulsive and you should most definitely report it. There are memes about these ads, some are exaggerated by the viewers and are funny, but legit ads by episode take it too far - such as mentioning prostitution. It stops being funny at one point, and it’s insulting to people who’ve gone through similar traumatic situations. As @Honey_bae said, go report it and we’ll back you up.

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Ok, well we know it’s a story game and it’s not chapters but I’ll keep a look out for it. But let me guess, is it Obey Me

Sorry it’s blurred out, those ads for that game make me feel uncomfortable.

2 Likes

1 Like

Well if it is, then you need to report it and only place I’ve seen that ad is youtube.

1 Like

Plus, I find that game inappropriate and I don’t think game is even rated for 12s.

1 Like

I really think your topic get might shut down by the admins…
(just have the feeling tho)

I didn’t see this add… but yeah do always do that…
well… what can I even say?
They don’t follow their own, Guid lines

3 Likes

You have good point and I feel that too.

1 Like

I don’t think anything will change about those ads being shown. I reported one awhile ago and I got ignored. :woman_shrugging: There is probably a button on the ad that lets you get rid of it. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

And that is exactly the problem. Negative mind, negative outcome. If we say we have MANY people who are disappointed and concerned about it, they will listen. You underestimate the power of unity. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHERS WILL SAY. Something like this has happened in my family, and this is why it PISSES me off that people think it is funny. They make jokes about it and play it for entertainment. PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY WERE AFFECTED BY SEXUAL HARASSMENT. I am honestly SO disappointed on not only Episode, but also people in general. How could they joke about something like this?

1 Like

yeah… they always like
You should follow the guid lines but We will not follow.

Even they can’t handle a big Author from bullying small authors.
It’s too bad and toxic for this community.

They are like they don’t care about episode user anymore.

1 Like

Ok, I agree that those ads shouldn’t be on episode but they ignore it but if you and others want to try mass reporting the ads then go do that. Maybe it will do something, maybe it won’t. I personally don’t have the ad in particular so I can’t report it. I don’t see why this at me tbh. :woman_shrugging: I was never making a joke about this. I was just saying there will be a way to hide the ad.

2 Likes

I know right, especially their android users. They have literally taken the daily streak away from us and it’s been gone for a while now.

daily steak? ohh mann
Don’t remind me that
I almost forgot about it lol… It’s gone like forever. It was good tho

1 Like