1 love interest or 2

so I come across a lot of stories where there is more than 1 love interest and at the end the author lets you pick who you end up with. personally I prefer when there’s only 1 love interest. what do u think and y?

3 Likes

Sometimes 1, sometimes more than 1, honestly don’t really have a preference :thinking:

Here’s the poll again:

So…what do you prefer? :revolving_hearts:

• 1 love interest
  • More than 1 love interest

0 voters

1 Like

lol I was trying to create one but I couldn’t thanks

1 Like

I think that two are ideal, three and more are just too many. When you have two, you can (in most cases) choose the one which you like better.
For example, if the LIs are a bad boy and a nice guy, or when a reader prefers LGBT love interest instead of a straight one.

2 Likes

I think two are good for giving the reader the option of who they want to be with dependent on personalities.

If you have one, it’s either you’re forced to be with the love interest, or you have the choice of being with them or being single.

2 Likes

It’s fine. Feel free to check out this: HOW TO: Create Polls :smiley:

I prefer 1 love interest but I don’t mind 2. However, I find 3 too many.

Most (not all) stories with multiple love interests tend to be favourable to one anyway, sometimes it can be quite noticeable. Even with one love interest, there is still the possibility that an option can be given to be alone instead :slight_smile:

yea :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think 1 love interest is fine. Idk I just feel like it’s kinda pointless because normally in stories, one character is more of a audience favorite than the other. Plus it’s easier to code if you were gonna do a choices matter story. Of course if it’s an LGBTQ+ story then obviously 2+ interests are the way to go.

But in the end, it’s the author’s choice, so whatever floats your boat, you pick.

1 Like

I think one love interest is better for me because I’m all about monogamy.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I prefer one love interest. 2 is okay but in my opinion (it’s hard to choose :sweat_smile:) and I always feel like the MC is ‘playing’ both of the Love Interests and I always end up feeling bad for the one I don’t pick and then I immediately regret my choice.

2 Likes

I don’t really mind, as long as there’z nuu cheating or cringey love triangles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t mind if there is one love interest or two, as long as there is only one or two. I get overwhelmed if there’s like five love interests and I have no idea who to choose. XD

I like stories with multiple love interests, but I don’t like when an author is biased towards one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.