1 or 2+ Love interests?

Hi!! I was wondering how many LI’s you guys prefer.
There are a lot of different opinions about this.
Could you please fill this in, it is only 2 questions :).
https://forms.gle/AMyHvVGFz3h9ZKQV7

4 Likes

I personally feel like it depends on how well-rounded and likable the LI is! If it’s a well-thought out LI and there’s only one, I don’t mind, but if the LI is a bit of a douchebag then I’d rather choose someone else :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I only read stories with one love interest. I’m not a fan of two, and the author usually makes the relationship with one of the two stronger, so I’m quite comfortable with one tbh.

2 Likes

I prefer ones with only one LI. Just a personal preference! I feel it’s more realistic. However, I’ve seen some really well-written stories with more than one that have made it feel real and have an easy flow. :sparkles:

one love interest in great, but two love interests is even better!
tho when there are 2 love interests, its important to make sure there is a balance between the two, and make it fun and interesting, not boring or annoying
just an opinion! :blob_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.