10/10/19 Episode’s Revised Guidelines go into Effect Today

“* promotes or depicts excessive violence or assault, including but not limited to sexual assault, murder, and torture against humans or animals;
*excessively promotes the use of firearms, explosives, and ammunition…”

Rest in peace to most of the action stories…

7 Likes

Mine arent gone… I think

note the use of the word excessive. you can still write about all of those topics.

3 Likes

I’m afraid to open the app, and I don’t even have a story.

3 Likes

@Liz, two of my stories passed review this week but are NOT in the trending sections. Others have mentioned the same thing. Will they be added soon, or do I have to wait another week to see if they are there?

5 Likes

There’s a thread on the Love Life app.

3 Likes

Yep… mine are gone… :expressionless::unamused:

This is not funny but it is :joy:
I wasn’t expecting all stories or majority of the stories to disappear like this.
How long would it take for more stories to start showing again?

11 Likes

And this is what happens when we think we can get 700 trending stories read in a month. :upside_down_face:

Same, I have a fantasy story currently trending in the top 100, reviewed and fixed and its gone. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Me too! Back to Reality and Running from Reality passed review and are not trending. They’ve been removed from the trending section and I don’t understand at all. The way this is worded it seems like we have to wait a week before more stories are added – which sucks! I did what I was supposed to do, and so did you.

8 Likes

mmmmmhmmmm

1 Like

Thanks!

@Liz question, will stories get deleted?

for real this is gonna suck

1 Like

@Liz one of my stories was reviewed, passed review, the reviewer assured me it would stay in the ranks after the 10th… And it’s not there. Is this a temporary issue that will be fixed today? Or an error?

11 Likes

I wonder if theres some type of limit for violent scenes per chapter :thinking:

1 Like

from what I understand it’s more on the content, and how the scenarios are described. so no excessively violent descriptions, for example, but the amount of (non-excessive) violent scenes isn’t limited.

2 Likes

@Liz Even the stories that are/were on the Latinx shelves (which have just recently passed review) aren’t trending :confused: is this a mistake? Will this be fixed or will they just be added next week?

4 Likes

What the new app looks like…

3 Likes