10/10/19 Episode’s Revised Guidelines go into Effect Today

yup. girl, you really gets me. feeling the same here.

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you can review my story soon so I can make changes but I understand if it takes longer. I’ll just keep writing.

once a story has been reviewed and is in the trending section, does it stay there as the story is updated? or does updating your story with new content that hasn’t been reviewed remove it from trending?

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: true
A total of 65 trending stories right now. For someone that once thought the list was endless, it’s not much that and some blank covers on the middle

6 Likes

I’m confused!

Some of my favourite stories that have not broken the guidelines have been removed :confused:

2 Likes

Trendings are shorter now. But there are many with covers which go against guidelines.

7 Likes

Removed entirely from the app? Or just the trending?

Well mine are gone and I know for a fact one was reviewed and fixed :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Anyone else feel like this is going to be a mess?

19 Likes

Both

There’s only three comedy stories, three horror stories, six mystery stories… Wow :flushed: I didn’t think reviews were that far behind :grimacing:

36 Likes

I guess some authors are going to leave

4 Likes

I imagined they were based on polls i’ve seen on instagram. One author did one and like 70% give or take told her they didn’t have theirs reviewed yet.

I believe they haven’t transit all yet! :heart:

One of my stories (horror) was reviewed, changes were made, I was told everything was fine. It’s not there lol.

We all knew this would be a mess though, let’s be honest.

29 Likes

@Liz Can you elaborate on this mature app? Honestly that doesn’t seem like a good idea especially if you’re saying this was our choice.

Alot of the things “we want” have been what the team glances a few opinions.

1 Like

Yeah we definitely want it :heart: And we got it already :scream:

4 Likes

Meaning only people 18+ wanted this right?
If you got it, where is it? What are the updates you’ll be getting and how often? What are the bugs?
How will they approve of 18 or 17+(mature rated) readers

2 Likes

Lest we forget the last time they tried to change the ranks :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Name?