100 Followers Outline Contest

Of course, if you don’t have Instagram these rules don’t apply to you!

There are many different versions of the outline if you would rather change something about them.

Outline Link

Deadline: June 3rd

Prizes: 3 Winners who can win an edit!

Summary

@Turtle_Cat @MagixQueenie @Neptune @Jany @MysteryMaker @SakuraCheam @xetic @PropertyofNae @Olivia_Singh27 @Sophbee @puma @Killerfrost @anj @phlegmatic @Baby_Blue @_haruka @darryl_daddy @Bethany1 @Jayl @keiji @EllasStorys @LovelyLoren @Silver_Shadow @Daisy_Flower1 @Passarinheira @Epiexpert @PerplexedJam @LHT @epsd.ama @Lunar_Rose @Rac5hel @Dayaepy @granolias @Eva_Diva1 @Evanesce @Aims.Episode @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Shuka @Jayl @Jeni.Creates @epy.love @Danielle318 @anon37186038 @Lolkissy @ArtisticWaffle @PerplexedJam @aiR @SpookySherry @franci_d @FlowerGriefer @Emmzy @Epi.Sky @Rachel_Rose1 @Rosenspitze @QueenMilii @QueenChid @Hopperz101 @HappyDaisy @Lolkissy @charlottestories @Cheshire.Cat @Kaylas.epi @marilynn1027.episode @Goldenstar12 @Phoenix_11037 @Priya13

If I tagged you, and you didn’t want to be tagged, you don’t need to tell me haha- we all our busy with our own lives!

36 Likes

I’ve never done an outline contest before. I’d like to join! is it just coloring in the outline?

2 Likes

Yeah!

1 Like

That looks amazing! I love that character’s hairstyle.

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope you’ll be able to join!

1 Like

Your outline is beautiful!

1 Like

Hey I’d like to join but would it be okay if I submitted it here

1 Like

Yeah, if you don’t have an Instagram account :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Ooh. I don’t use ink but I’ll definitely try this challenge.

1 Like

Okay thank you!

1 Like

Uhm… I just went on your insta… and I will sell you my soul. That is all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha thank you

Also if you know anyone willing to join- don’t forget to tag them!

oooo shittt i saw this on instagram already. woahhh as i always say to ur art YIURE FUCKING TALENTED. um im emteringgg

1 Like

Thank you! I can’t wait to see your entry!

1 Like

My entry, I tried my best lol, and changed her hair… idk how I feel about it :tired_face::joy: anyway…

Here goes :crossed_fingers::upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Ok damn!! It looks so good!! Thank you sm for joining!!

2 Likes

No worries!

2 Likes

Bumping this!

1 Like

@Akira_new-writer737, @Izzie_Silver, @Minimayday, @Bonswayout, @SpookySherry, @Jayl, @Jeni.Creates, @applejacks, @Bridi, @zara3, @QueenMilii, @molly247, @xWafflesx, @Jenaco, @AnaliyahWrites, @Aysaa, @LiyahxWrites, @mac.epy, @aesme, @Tropical_Hurricane, @Cocoa_bean23, @MagixQueenie, @SASB, @bbygirlbrooks, @PropertyofNae, @Danielle318, @april_epi, @TheParisLover, @SkyM, @Shuka, @ArtisticWaffle, @Neptune, @Jany

9 Likes