1k contest ~ round 1 ❥

So I reached 1k on instagram, I’m still freaking out :S
This contest will have 3 rounds, an OC, a mood Board contest and a color palette contest!
Rules ~

• Entering the first round will not assure you’ll make it to the next round!
  • do not steal any work/idea, you will be disqualified and won’t be able to join any of my future contests!
  • you can change the outline but keep it recognizable.
  • add the password with your entry FLOP so I’ll know you read the rules!
  • be creative and have fun :heart:
  • Deadline is October 30!
Outlines

Examples

Tysm for entering, this means a lot! :sob::sob::heart::heart:

TAGS~

@BlueSnowflake09 @Blake_episode @Lexxie @PropertyofNae @PugPasta @EpisodeMirana @Amiraa @UltimaW @LilyLunaEpisode @Jany @episode.hailey @Rosezombiefreak @EpisodeGamer1 @talesbyrose @lanafrazer_episode @Sunset_Shimmer @phlegmatic @Penny2 @Benzie.stories @Nina07 @ThatRandomPerson @esturiia @Gabby.creates @appleqrl @Linlin330 @Erika_R @ShortneyShadow @Silver_Shadow @SASB @paigebarr @epy.edits @CalyPhina @eilyk @Bridi @Gamer_Gurl @Bumblebree @keiji @Epiexpert @oorgeloop @Baby_Blue @Zelda04 @epyjayda @Shuka @EllasStorys @Bethany1 @jassie12dw @Unicorngirl2 @AuthorMDWrites @MayPenny @Lauren.H @Maria.StoryWritter @estherdekker @xSundayCoffeex @Cassandra_Dean @Aims.Episode @Baby_Blue @Jayl @crocsbby
@vanilla @Turtle_Cat @sofia2 @MagixQueenie @Tzeline @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @puma @Mouse.Episode @Bridi @xxcookiexx @Luio @NellyFromEpisode @everythingslayer @Cheshire.Cat @SakuraCheam @amywinston @RandomRainbowLily @lvqbrl @Epi.milkyway @pinkiequeen @Tzeline @estherdekker @Zembo27 @abygail.bauman @ThisIsVex @Lilacx @Jayl @stqrhli @Cocoa_bean23 @theArtsy.Tiara @eilyk @briar.epi @Blue01.episode @Yuke @Epi.milkyway @IthaIsHere @ArtisticWaffle @MysteryMaker

Sorry if you didn’t wanted to to get tagged, tell me and I’ll take you off :kissing_smiling_eyes:

20 Likes

i’ll enter bby!

1 Like

I’m entering :heart:

1 Like

I’ll join! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi please remove my tag

1 Like

Congrats! I’m entering through insta :smile:

1 Like

Tysm for the tag! Joining <3

1 Like

Ofc

Entering and congrats

1 Like

Ill definately enter x

1 Like

I would love to enter, can we do both outlines and also may I be added to your tags? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes and ofc :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Untag me

1 Like

Can you add me too please?:heart:

1 Like

FLOP

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag im definitely joining!! Congrats bby!! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging and congrats on reaching 1K, but could you please take me off the tag list? Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

omg u good at art i ant entering :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Entering!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like