COMPLETED STORY -- Romantic/Thriller [Love ME, CONTROL Me]

coverart42

Coverartpic2

Title: Love Me, CONTROL Me
Author: OhhGlam92
Episodes: 21 (COMPLETE)
Genre: Romance/Thriller
Description: Your ex-love is sensing something eerie about your seductive new beau. Can you come to your senses before it’s too late? Or is the intensity all you’ve ever wanted? !NEW JUNE 2018!

Some reviews of Love Me, CONTROL Me:

Report Underage Block

To Finally Live - “Damn, this story is too good. I really hope you continue with season 2. You’re very creative & the entire story is suspenful, well written & directed.”

Hollistar - “Love love love love your story. Genuinley one of the best stories I’ve ever read. brilliant story”

Kelzblogs - “Love your story can’t wait to read more hope you read mine The New Guy by the way I love the Ezra character he’s charming”

L.I.W.F - “I really like your story and I really don’t see anything wrong with it! I love the best friends personality, and I won’t be surprised if I continue reading this story!”

Darkrose89 - “im very interested in this story. your doing a wonderful job i hope you finish it im eager to read more.”

TheOfficialQueens - “Hey! I started reading the first episode and it looks really good.Keep up the good work!”

Feisty_Camii - “Heyy! Your cover looks sick! I love it! And your story is really good so far!”

(All reviews directly quoted.)

LINK to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6558546852052992

If anyone can read and give me feedback, it’s greatly appreciated! I have a lot of fun writing this! It’s a fun, guilty pleasure story, so I just need some fun and laid back feedback/reviews/critiques. If you really love the story, please share it wherever you can!
The story is continuing and it’s going to gradually get more and more intense. Thrillers are right up my alley! If you like full on romance, a dash of comedy, with thrill and suspense, you’ll love this story!

Thank you so much! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey would you be up for a R4R?

Here is a resume from my story:

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Description: Heather is trapped in a place were she can’t go out, but what happens when her best friend and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there and start a brand new life…! Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

Hi, I am mainly looking for feedback to improve my story! I will add your story to favorites though and read it as soon as I can!

ROMANCE/STALKER/THRILLER
coverart42

Coverartpic2

Episodes: 14 (Not Completed)
Description: Your ex-love is sensing something eerie about your seductive new beau. Can you come to your senses before it’s too late? Or is the intensity all you’ve ever wanted? !NEW JUNE 2018!

If anyone can read and give me feedback, it’s greatly appreciated! I have a lot of fun writing this! It’s a fun, guilty pleasure story, so I just need some fun and laid back feedback/reviews/critiques. If you really love the story, please share it wherever you can!
The story is continuing and it’s going to gradually get more and more intense. If you like full on romance, a dash of comedy, with thrill and suspense, you’ll love this story!

2 Likes

Hey! I started reading the first episode and it looks really good.Keep up the good work!:blush:

1 Like

Thanks so much for reading! I’m glad you like it so far! If you remember to do so, please tell me what you think once you’ve read them all through :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heyy! Your cover looks sick! I love it! And your story is really good so far! How do you make your cover like that?

1 Like

In glad you’re liking the story! I made the cover myself :slight_smile: I set the background and posed them on it, then took a screenshot. Then in paint3D, I added the text. Its really pretty simple!

1 Like

Sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you commented on the wrong post, hun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry, thought you were doing r4r

It’s no problem at all! :slight_smile:

ROMANCE/STALKER/THRILLER
coverart42

Coverartpic2

Episodes: 18 (Not Completed)

The story is continuing and it’s going to gradually get more and more intense. Thrillers are right up my alley! If you like full on romance, a dash of comedy, with thrill and suspense, you’ll love this story!

2 Likes

Hey, there! If you’d want more reads and popularity, I suggest you click this subcategory: About the Promote Your Story category and share stories in threads that are willing to read.

Thank you for understanding!

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

This sounds so good!!
Do you want to do a read for read? :smile:

What’s your story title and description? :smiley:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

1 Like

I’ll be sure to give it a read! I’d like some feedback too, if you could! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love some more feedback! If anyone is interested in giving it a go! Story at the top :smiley: