2020 Forum Awards 🏆 Voting Now Open!

Welcome to the 2020 Forum Awards!

As we move into the new decade the forums have under gone some big changes over the past few years, and even in the recent months. The forums are expanding and changing at a fast rate, and as the community develops it is important to celebrate the people, the threads and everything in between that has happened so far in 2020.

As people go their separate ways the forum awards have slowly faded over the last year, so being the self-proclaimed oldest-ish active forumer, I’ve decided to bring them back and into the new decade! There are so many kind, helpful, funny and amazing members of the forums who deserve to be recognised within the community. Whether you’ve been in the community for years or have just joined, let’s celebrate who and what makes the forums what it is!

The awards are separated into four different categories:

Member Awards - These awards are dedicated to specific members of the forums, e.g. funniest, most helpful…
Art Awards - These awards celebrate the art community, e.g. best editor, best cover maker…
Thread Awards - These awards celebrate, well, threads! E.g. Most interesting thread…
Writer Awards - These awards celebrate the writers of the forums!

Member Awards

-Most Active Member
-Most Helpful Member
-Most Knowledgeable Member
-Most Friendly Member
-Funniest Member
-Wisest Member
-Most Dedicated Member
-Weirdest Member - Weird in a good way!
-Best Recommendations - This award refers to the forum member who gives the best story recommendations, links to informative websites and links to other threads you may have found helpful!
-Best Topic Creator
-Best Replier
-Oldest Forumer - This award refers to the forum member who you are friends/acquaintances with who has been on the forums for a long time. As voting will take place, this award doesn’t automatically go to the oldest account.
-Forum Legend
-Queen of the Forums

Art Awards

-Best Editor
-Most Popular Artist
-Best Art Shop/Group
-Best Background Creator
-Best Cover Artist

Thread Awards

-Funniest Thread
-Most Helpful Thread
-Best Feature Request
-Most Interesting Thread
-Best Story Fan Club Thread
-Best Appreciation Thread
-Best Featured Story - This award refers to a story that was originally a community story, but has been bought by Episode and featured.

Writer Awards

Please note! As this is the forum awards writers awards aren’t dedicated to specific stories. Therefore, the awards in this category are for the writers.

-Most Emotional Writer - Which author’s stories have made you weep the most?
-Funniest Writer - Which author’s stories have you laughed at the most?
-Most Intriguing Writer - Which author’s stories have had you constantly guess and thinking?

Rules:
-You can nominate as many people, threads, artists as you like.
-Closing date for nominations is 2 weeks today, 14th May 2020. The form will close at 5pm GMT +1 time.
-To send a nomination, please use the google form. Nominations posted in this thread won’t be counted.
-If you would like to tell someone that you nominated them and/or why, feel free to tag them and tell them in the thread!
-Once the nominations have closed, voting will open. The thread will be updated and a new form for voting will open.
-What do you get if you win an award? Urm, glory and bragging rights?

Here’s the link for nominations:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc7BrMIWFIII3LtCQt4NBblRW2HTNi66FlS27Anc2UsojKww/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask them in the thread.

Good luck,
LillyR

21 Likes

As in… age? Or how long they’ve been around?

2 Likes

Sorry, should’ve clarified that one, the date they joined. :grimacing:

If you’re friends/acquaintances with someone who has been consistently active on the forums for a long time, they’re eligible for this award!

4 Likes

Well ,this is interesting :greentea:

2 Likes

This is super cool!

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Can I say @XxAlphaBetaxX? Her stuff is popping lately?

Also is self-nominations okay?

7 Likes

tenor (17)

6 Likes

Bump!!

1 Like

aw what an amazing thing to do!

4 Likes

Bump :smiley:

2 Likes

Bump! :smiley:

1 Like

This is a great idea :sparkling_heart: I have no idea who to put though. Everyone is so nice and talented :sob::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Bump :smiley:

2 Likes

Bump, nominations close tomorrow :frowning:

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late, but I just submitted! I nominated my girl @Cice of course! She’s wonderful :kissing_heart: ! Also big hugs to @AnnSza and @SpookySherry ! You guys are very chill and friendly people that I’ve come across. Let alone, y’all have beautiful art skills. You guys are great :hugs:.

5 Likes

Awh. Big hugs to you! I’m sending you millions of virtual hugs! :otter::heavy_heart_exclamation: You are so sweet! And your editing skills are just out of this world! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Aww! Thank you so much :pleading_face:. Same to you :blob_hearts:!

3 Likes

:blob_hearts: :gift_heart:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::heart::pleading_face:
I’m for real about to cry, love!!!
:sob::sob::sob: Thanks, hunni-bunch!

3 Likes