2020 Story Thread

Oh my gosh. What beautiful art covers! I will definitely read your stories! :orange_heart:

1 Like

I tagged you on my R4R post.

Did you pay for your cover art?

1 Like

Don’t worry I will make sure to give your story a shot. :black_heart:

No, just asked her, she does it, and give her credit. Nothing else. She does cover stuff for free.

2 Likes

I’m sure I will love your story. :heart:

Thank you :sweat_smile::blush:

1 Like

No need to thank me. You’re very welcome. :slight_smile:

Welcome on the forums!

Here’s my story if you’d like to check it out :blush:

Title: Deadly game
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon!)
Genre: mystery, drama
LInk: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5124809218064384

Description: Your life takes a dark turn when you get chosen by a killer to play his deadly game. Will you be able to resolve the case, Detective? One thing is certain: chaos is closing in.

1 Like

Thank you for making this thread!

Title: K&T: Faces from the past
Author: Alexandraaaa
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Story description: After a memory loss that wasn’t of your own doing, you are found by a group of teenagers who you must rely on to find your old self. Will a kiss help you remember your old life?
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6632143517974528

2 Likes

Thank for trends!
Hi Everyone! I promote my new stories come out and must read this stories, I hope it’s not definitely cliche!!!

This is my second story of Romcom in Ink and LimeLight. If you want to read my stories,

My Story:

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Lovesick Timeless
Genres: Romance Comedy with little mix of fantasy
Description: A future son comes to find an 18-year-old high school student!?
He tells me he will sort out my messed-up life and gives me unbelievable tips…
Ink Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4906646000959488
Limelight Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5566406679920640
Instagram: @monak.episode

image image

Customization: Limited CC in Chapter 4
Diversity: Definitely

This is my another story which I wrote. These genres are lots of drama with mixes in action, mystery, comedy and romance.
This story about lots of hidden their secrets, their pasts, different personalities and characters at high school and much more!!

CBBUD stands for short of Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling.

THERE ARE LOTS OF TRIGGER WARNINGS AND ART SCENES.
Also, there are lots of directing skills and overlays animations in whole chapters.

My Story:

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Drama, with mix genres in Romance, Action, Comedy, Mystery
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Customization: NO
Diversity: Definitely.
Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story! :two_hearts:

1 Like

if you are planning to write a story, I would love to read it! If you need anything covers, splashes, etc. Fell free to head over to the Art Resoucres, and check out some art threads, if you need to. I don’t know if you’re new on the forums, lol. So if you aren’t I guess you know what to do :wink:

2 Likes

Aw that’s so sweet! Thank you very much! I’m still working on it but I’ll be sure to let you know when I release it. :yellow_heart: Oh and why does the second half of your response go blurry? It only becomes clear if I tap it. Oh and yes I am new thank you very much for the advice. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Lana!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I made the text blurry because I don’t want to go off topic when this thread Is just about sharing stories :wink: Also, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Np @Jenaco

2 Likes

Thank you girl! :wink::heart:

1 Like

I’ve just released a new story for the K&T contest if you fancy giving it a try :grin::heart:

K&T: That One Moment

Description

Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

Limited CC for MC & LI // Points System // Choices Matter

Romance with lots of drama!

Cover

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

I will read it. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey everybody thank you all so much for responding I never thought anyone would comment under my thread! Since there are so many of you it’s going to take me a while to get through all of your stories so when I have finished I will be sure to give guys feedback tommorow is that alright? :blue_heart:
One last thing I’m going to create another thread because I have another question I would like to ask you guys.

2 Likes

Of course, take you’re time. :wink:

1 Like