2020 (worst or best year ever? ) Poll included

I’m glad you’re doing okay! Thank, God, you haven’t gotten evacuated. x
I agree with you about how this year was a challenging year! That’s for sure!!

2 Likes

The corona virus is definitely the worst thing that happened this year. Keeping distance, not able to go to school and other places (my two concerts got cancelled :sob:), wearing a mask, etc… It’s terrible :pensive:

The best thing that happened this year… :thinking: Probably that I graduated high school, haha.

I wasn’t really hyped for any movies, so yeah.
The two best songs that came out this year are from Twenty Øne Piløts and Avril Lavigne (those are some of my favourite music artists, so I’m biased haha). Level of Concern by TØP is just catchy as hell and We are Warriors by Avril Lavigne is so beautiful. That song was included on her last year album, but was named Warrior and is slightly different and it helped me stay strong last year during a hard period :heart:
The best albums that came out are definitely Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa and Chromatica by Lady Gaga. I was (am!) obsessed with those albums :smiley:

3 Likes

Neither for me, I feel like my worst years were in middle school.

Stop being friends with someone over a stupid reason :slight_smile:

Finally moved :tada:

I didn’t keep up with movies that was suppose to come out this year, I usually figure three months before actually come out.

Heather by Conan Gray and WAP by Cardi B

2 Likes

Both of those songs are whole bops

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

half and half

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Everything! Okay fine, I’ll stop being dramatic. To me, the worst thing that has happened this year excluding COVID-19 is realizing the people I trusted don’t deserve my trust anymore (Once again, this literally happens every year with new people…) and my trust issues have increased, yay!

Best thing is me creating forums after almost 8 years of playing episode. I’m so glad I got back into it and even started writing! I really appreciate all the supportive people here, and if you’re one of my friends, especially you :pleading_face: Also, the losing friends thing is also a happy thing because I could finally see the true them and I’m glad I realized sooner before I got more hurt. I also found better friends.

I’m not really as crazy about movies as I used to be haha so I don’t have one…

Idk my brain suddenly stopped functioning and I can’t think of anything lmaoo…(but when has my brain ever functioned? After all, I only have 0.5 braincells @Abinaya iykyk :skull: :wink:

1 Like

shahab TAMMYYY

lmao i’m gonna do this too let’s go

For two years straight I lived for myself but it’s slowly starting to change and thinking 'bout self-accepting, and this feeling is the worst.

I also think it’s a good thing that I stop hiding stuff from myself lmao. I can start working on it step by step with my friends who push me little by little (in a good way, of course)

Hahsh I’m not really a movie person and stuff but a lot of events were cancelt which was a bummer

lmaooo I don’t know but I’ve found some good music :smirk:

2 Likes

Bump

What do you think is the worst thing that has happened this year?
Obviously COVID-19 and how drastically it changed lives all around the world.
But personally I was supposed to travel around Europe this summer with my friends before college started but that didn’t happen…duh.

What do you think is the best thing?
I mean…I don’t really know but I think corona virus had a really good impact on the environment.
And as for me I picked up art again and I think that’s wonderful!

Whats one of the movies that was supposed to come out in 2020 that was pushed back that you were excited for?
Hands down “No Time To Die” james bond movie . I was really excited for that.

What’s one of your favorite songs that has came out in 2020 that you like
Definetly “Wonder” by shawn and “Heather” by conan gray

1 Like

Heather :heart_eyes: I love that song!

1 Like

IK!! I do too!!

1 Like