2021 Promote your story!

Hello! I’ve recently published a story called, “Gnarly Stripers”.It is about a a notorious British Gang set in the early 20th century and will contain a series of plots a twists

Description: Ada Payton leads the Gnarly stripers, A gang set in 1920 London. After letting power get to her head. She soon realises the danger she has put herself and the people around her In.

This is the cover:

Here is the link :slight_smile:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Gnarly stripers

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I would love feedback! And if there are any mistakes or errors throughout the story please let me know.

Ig: ell.eps

1 Like

Hi Kenias,

Congratulation on publishing your story ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you act out of duty while respecting your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment agiras-tu par devoir tout en respectant tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 3 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

Hey! I’m currently writing my first story, updating 2x a week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
My story is super hot, I’m not even gonna try and be humble about it LOL. It’s very funny, spicy, and well written. I swear, if someone else that isn’t me had written it, I would still recommend it.

Title: Senior Year

Author: Masali

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama - (it has 'em all!)

Chapters: 6 complete so far, planning to have ~40-60 ish total.

My chapters are ~12-15 minute reads!

Style: Limelight

Description:

At the most INSANE back-to-school party Glennsdale High’s ever had, you somehow find yourself waking up to Louis, your best friend, AND Adonis, the most popular guy in school!

Additional Info:

Male Lead 1: Louis Johnson, a sarcastic prick, MC’s best friend. They have funny roasting banter, and lots of heartfelt moments. They are literally so alike. Louis is built different AF lmao, I’m obsessed with him!

Male Lead 2: Adonis Nicholson-- a smooth-talking, popular bad boy who gets what he wants. Hard to tame, but the MC is something he’s never experienced before. He’s… super hot. LOL

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039240264220672

Cover: (All art made by me! I’m open to commissions – DM me on Instagram for more information @wordofmasali).

Additional Art Scene: (This is my female lead MC! She’s super strong, confident, and complex. She’s also hilarious, also built different AF).

Please give me some feedback if you have any!!! I’d really appreciate it :’)

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Thank you for this thread :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Title: FT: Sanctum
By: Naoba (IG: @naoba.writes)
Genre: Adventure
Description: In this retelling of Robin Hood, Robin must juggle his love life, his duties as prince and his double life as the leader of an unruly gang of bandits while trying to stay alive in Sanctum!
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6620874109812736

Story Features:

• Male MC
  • 1 Love interest
  • Point system
  • Full CC
  • mini games

Cover:

Title: Never Trust an Andrew
By: Naoba (IG: @naoba.writes)
Genre: Drama
Description: A songwriter with an Andrew obsession is persuaded to accept a mysterious aunt’s invitation to spend the summer at an exclusive island that’s bent on breaking her & her friends down
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4554965848227840

Cover:

Hi! If you’re into vampire stories, maybe you’ll like mine :bat:

• Title : One Bite To Save
  • Author : Chocola
  • Genre : Fantasy, romance
  • Description : A cursed vampire prince needs a bride to put an end to his curse, but… in a limited time. Will you be the one to deliver him from it?
  • Chapters : 7 (Ongoing)
  • My Instagram : @chocola.writes
  • Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4992408745607168

1 Like

Hey Kenias.episode,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK. And I will publish another story, soon.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart: I’m up for a r4r if anyone wants.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

1 Like

Hiya, if anyone wants to check out my story, I would truly appreciate it.
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic Pixie
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 5 & more coming
Genre: Action
Amazing Cover: @rowenj_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Thank you for the thread :hugs:
I’m open for R4R or G4G aswell :grin:
Title : Double Chin
Author : .InGa.
Description The day Caroilne go the HI diagnosis changed everything. Her goal from now on is to graduate from school. But what happens when a handsome&adventurous guy comes into her dry life?
Genre : Comedy/Romance
Chapter : 3 (chap 4-5 on the way)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6722079508070400

Here’s the link of my story.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Before The Fall 7

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title Before The Fall
Author Name Isabella
Description Dominique Foster has been fighting for a couple years. Is she finally ready to start fighting illegally? THE Axel Cole stands in her way. Will he be her greatest enemy or much more.
Genre Romance
Style Limelight
Instagram @Isa.bellawrites
Cover

Thanks for the thread
Psychopathic |9 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller (psychological thriller)
Instagram:tems_episode
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

1 Like

Heyy!
I have a new story

TITLE- See You Next Time
GENRE- Romance
DESCRIPTION- She was happy, until she lost the love of her life. She had given up the idea of love until she moved to LA and it changed her life forever.

CC for both LI and MC
Author- Aria Lopez
Instagram- lopezariaa

Take care and I hope you enjoy the story!

Hello episode community!
I’m want to promote my story Rich & Rotten!
There’s only 4 episodes out right now
I would love for someone to read it and give me a review, I accept all kinds of constructive criticism like:
How can I improve?
What made you not want to continue reading the next chapter? or What is making you want to keep reading?
What do you think I’m doing for being my first story?
Is there any mistakes you noticed?
And so on!

I will finish this story regardless of reads but I would appreciate some support :slight_smile:

Also, feel free to promote your own stories! I love to read stories because I get motivated to keep writing! Thank you all in advance :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Ok i see, will this topic be flagged ? lol

1 Like

it has no reason to but i’ll delete the comment & pm you just in case it does

Hi, I’m willing to give you some feedback on your story! I’ll send you a PM :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much❤️

1 Like

Here’s my story, check it out & if you like it I hope you keep reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Instagram Username: @trinityepisode (same as my forum name)
Story Name: Umaworld
Author Name: Trinity
Story Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Story Description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. Tasked with fulfilling a prophecy they know nothing about, they uncover secrets that lead them to the truth.
Link: Umaworld
Story Cover:

1 Like