21 Jump Street ~ SG ~ Sign Ups

There isn’t, we (wait, no, I said I would, whoops) just never got round to posting this. Sorry. I was going to tag you, 'cause I noticed you’d been liking… :wink:

Though, Lizard has two characters, want both?

2 Likes

I’ll take both!

2 Likes

Wicked! Will change it in FCs now! :wink:

2 Likes

Okay, sorry guys, Rosie and I have both been VERY busy (with real life) this week and still haven’t finished our Bachelor(ette) parts, let alone start the next chapter of Jump Street! Hopefully, we’ll finish in the next day or two and be able to get onto this again. :wink:

In saying that, we are still waiting for responses!

Thank you,
Rosie and Caliope

4 Likes

Sorry loves I’ll do that when I get home. I thought maybe I was missing something but I forgot if there was a question/poll or not but I’ll do it first thing even I get home. @CrazyCaliope @amberose

1 Like

All gravy, babe!

ummm I think I put two answers in the poll one for each?

1 Like

Okay, but above the poll is a question for teachers!

1 Like

Ohhhhh I didn’t see it. I’ll do it now :sweat_smile:

I guess Katherine can go home in the next chapter and just chill there

2 Likes

Little Nudge

The last chapter question was:

“How does your character respond to Matteo being alive?”

So far we’ve only had a few responses, so please try to pm us ASAP so we can get the next chapter underway :wink:

@Beth_Episode, @Etherwalker, @Wingsoffire, @areyouaqueen, @arielbelles, @candyxcx, @Ella, @annaclaire721, @QueenChid, @Tellyg47

5 Likes

Ok!

2 Likes

Okay, sorry guys, since we’ve both been busy, we’re given you TRIPLE the amount of time.
So, we need answers or we’ll be forced to put them up for adoption. Sorry.

Waiting for… @Etherwalker, @Wingsoffire, @areyouaqueen, and @arielbelles

Two of whom haven’t been online in well over a month, so we will have to adopt out their characters!

4 Likes

Hey guys, we have something to run by you.

Since half of you don’t really reply to us much, and we don’t get much information from those who do, it is more difficult for us to get motivated to write for them. So, unfortunately, we’re coming to the conclusion that we should close the thread. However, we don’t want to give up on the story, as we DO love to write. We just need a find a new way to motivate ourselves.
That being said, we are thinking of turning Jump Street into an Episode story instead. So we will still be asking for your input. What do you think?

• Please just continue the SG
  • Do what you wish
  • Yes, make it an Episode story
  • Whatever, as long as you CONTINUE the story
  • Just stop writing this story

0 voters

@Beth_Episode, @Etherwalker, @Wingsoffire, @areyouaqueen, @arielbelles, @candyxcx, @Ella, @KBaldi93, @themaystorms, @amaiaxx21, @annaclaire721, @QueenChid, @Tellyg47

Cheers,
Rosie and Caliope :wink:

6 Likes

I’m very sorry but I think I should put my character up for adoption.

2 Likes

Well, by the looks of it so far, we’re going to be moving to episode. So you really won’t have to do much for a while, as we’ll have to catch up to on there to get to where we are on here. Or are you suggesting that you don’t want to see it on Episode? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

It’s not that. Seeing it on Episode would be nice. I guess I could keep Blake and hopefully I won’t be as busy when you both catch up.

2 Likes

Okay. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry guys, we made a start about a month ago, but only on covers, deciding backgrounds, and making the cop characters. However, within the last two days, we’ve made a start on episode one. :wink:
Sorry for the wait to update you on progress.

7 Likes

We are working on this, I promise, but we’re both just in a funk at the moment. :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

6 Likes

Don’t look at us! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: … Though, I still remember this and Rosie has her reminder on her profile!

2 Likes