21 Jump Street ~ SG ~ Sign Ups

Take your time ladies! We know everyone gets busy and stuff so no rush

5 Likes

Okay, since I have been forced convinced to submit my story into the latest contest, I haven’t really looked at Jump Street… BUT once the deadline passes, I will. The deadline is in less than three weeks. However, as I have my mother and grandmother coming over in April for the month (and haven’t seen them in about a year) it will be difficult. Plus, Rosie is trying to focus on her own story (One of the Girls) and life outside of Episode/forums, but I’m still going to only try to motivate us to spend at least one hour a week on it during this time. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: Then, I don’t know. BUT unless the apocalypse happens (or worse), I promise that I will make headway on Jump Street!

7 Likes

Reserve for female student

Umm… This has been signed up for, closed, partly written (here), locked, and is in the process of moving over to the app.

1 Like

Whoops! Editing the title would be helpful. :blush:

Shouldn’t have to. Sorry but if you read through the first post and looked at time stamps, then you’d see how old it is. I mean, the previous posts to yours would give you this information. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

k. rude much.

I’m sorry if you feel that way, as I wasn’t trying to be. Merely saying that the information was easy to find, as many new RPers don’t often read (all) the information in the first post.

Nothing in the first post says it’s closed or mentions the date. I often forget to check the timestamps- lots of people do. I read a couple of previous posts and it sounded like you were working on getting it off the ground. I just made a suggestion and I feel like both of your responses sounded a little less than friendly. Sorry to put you in such a bad mood. Hope your day looks up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Technical difficulties…

4 Likes

Umm…

2 Likes

Okay, so I have no idea what’s happening with the other writer of this story and I don’t you guys left in the dark.

So, since I’ve heard nothing, I don’t want to leave you guys hanging. I still wanna continue this as an Episode story if you guys want to find out what happens in the story. So I’m wondering what you want me to do, should I disband the story or continue alone?

• Discontinue the story completely.
  • Continue writing this as an Episode story alone.
  • Don’t choose this, it’s Caliope’s answer. HA.
  • I’ll tag Rosie below and ask her what’s happening.

0 voters

@Beth_Episode, @Etherwalker, @Wingsoffire, @areyouaqueen, @arielbelles, @candyxcx, @Ella, @KBaldi93, @themaystorms, @amaiaxx21, @annaclaire721, @QueenChid, @Tellyg47

1 Like

All characters have been created, babes!

3 Likes