@24aya Review of your story

@24aya
You applied for an review of your story at @epy.gold and I’m the one who will do your review. We do read for review which mean I’ll review your story when you send proof that you’ve read 3 episodes of my story The Stranger.
Here’s the link:

You can send me a picture here on the forums. (It’s the first time I been doing this in the forums so I hope this will work.)

Have a lovely day!
//evelinawrites

1 Like

Okay, I will read it tomorrow and send you a pic😉 thanks for doing these

1 Like

HEY EPISODIANS!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hers is screenshot
Sorry it took longer :sweat_smile:
But hey you are amazing writer :wink: I am really curious to find about him​:joy: and that’s was my reaction “let’s go on mission” and you did same​:joy:lol

1 Like

This review is my personal opinion and is not meant to be hurtful!
Story: Choose?!! (based on 3 ep)
Author: @ya
Episodeforum: @24aya (the author don’t have instagram
:star:Plot: After the MC endes on the street she started to live with Gabe and some other guys and she think of them as her brothers. But life is boring, it’s going on repeat. After one night you see a shooting star and makes a wish. You want put of your boring life. Be careful what you wish for!
:star:Customisation: No, but you get to name the MC.
:star:Sounds and music: No.
:star:Choices: There are some choices and they will have effect on the ending, there are 2 different endings in the story.
:star: Spelling/Grammar: Couldn’t find anything major.
:star: Directions: Good directing. The spot directing were a little off some times and watch out for the layers but overall I find it good!!!
:star: Overall: I think it’s a really interesting and unique plot. I got confused at some point in ep 2 but I understood it later on. Really good choices and I felt that every choice matters! I just think that the beginning with the repeated scene were a little hard to get through (I got bored) but then when I understood the meaning of them I found them genius! Keep writing stories and I really liked that it had two different endings!
:star:Reviewed by: @evelinawrites

1 Like

Thanks , glad you like it​:wink: and I am literally surprised that you couldn’t find anything major grammar mistake :sweat_smile: thanks and you just boost my confidence :joy:and now I am totally gonna write more​:wink:

1 Like

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.