3 AM Thoughts 💭

What do you usually think about at 3 AM if you’re awake? Do you stay up till morning or sleep at some point?

The only reason I’m making this thread is because it is 3 AM and I might die of food poisoning :airplane:

1 Like

When am I going to stop reading this Episode story and go to bed?

Or even better:

One more episode.

2 Likes

Do both at the same time. Be half asleep and binge the whole story. :grin:

3 Likes

Hey lol same happened to me before lol and it was actually 1 week ago :cry:

3 Likes

It’s 49 Mins Past Midnight for me but what I do at 3am make sure no one else is asleep go on YouTube put my volume on slightly search gorden Ramsay Then just watch Kitchen Nightmares

5 Likes

Dude SAMMMEEE

1 Like

It’s 01:06 right now, but honestly… I’ll always be busy doing something that isn’t sleeping XD

2 Likes

Ahem,

"THAT SQUID IS SOOOOO UNDERCOOKED , I CAN STILL HEAR IT TELLING SPONGEBOB TO F##K OFF!"

(XDXDXXDXD , omg . That dude is amazing)

4 Likes

Or I’d be watching The Jerry Springer show, my youtube watch later list is full with Gordon Ramsey

1 Like

Time is man made. They probably made some shite up

1 Like

The humans be like :

"Hey. We should invent something that rushes our actions 24/7 ! OOOOO I KNOW! A clock ! "

2 Likes

Yes, water is wet

1 Like

Hmmmmmm I get really deep past midnight so by three I’m thinking about all the things I’ve done in life, how to escape a locked room in a certain amount of time. A talk show when I become rich and famous. Sometimes my wedding. Me finally becoming a wolf. Me jumping out my window and turing into a fairy and flying somewhere. My relationship with my ex my relationship with my ex crush and my relationship with my current crush lolz I’m a mess.

2 Likes

Honestly just pick your own number that the earth rotates by and make up your own time lol

1 Like

WOLF…

I feel ya!

1 Like

I lobe That Dude (I more or less have my head glued to his 60 seconds videos)

1 Like

:joy: ikr! Idk why I do but I’m like so bent on being a wolf since I was little and I’m just waiting to unlock it.

1 Like

Yeah! It just gives me that wild vibe that I adore ! I am really into wolf animes,stories… Anything to do with Wolves !

2 Likes

Yesssssssss!!!

1 Like

I’m usually thinking about how I can improve my story.