3 choice option

What are some stories you’ve read where you’ve really had to think about the choices you were making? And what are some more realistic characters that you’ve personally related too. Also anyone know any stories with the 3 choice option??

2 Likes

I can’t think of too many off of the top of my head, but they’re definitely out there. There’s a story (one of my favs) called “on the run”. It’s a thriller/ mystery that has you to make timed decisions and the story usually has 3+ choice options.

2 Likes

The Infected by Caitoriri
Seven Friends by Svetlana
Apocalypse by R
The Stars Have Colors by Shahar (because it’s a fine line if you want a good ending)

Definitely Elara from Asunder by Alys Noir because our situations and trains of thought are similar. MC and Adam from Gamer Girl by Wincy W also because I can relate to what they do and how they react and think.

I’m pretty sure at least 2 of the stories I listed for your first questions have at least 3 choice options but it’s been awhile since I’ve read them. There have been quite a few stories thought with a final 3 (or more) way romance choice though - not sure if that counts at all (single, LI1, LI2, both)?

2 Likes