3 people can write for all 3 my stories!

Hi , I have 3 story’s. Two that I’m working on (One ink and One Limelight) and then I have one that is out on episode. But I need writing partners so I can be updated on my stories! I need people who KNOW how to make stories INTERESTING!

1 Like

hello! I love making plot twists- and I would make a story. if I knew how to code. :sweat_smile:

Oh that’s okay :blush:.

So if you need help… i can help

Ofcourse! You have a email? I can give you mine. Or my number.

1 Like

or we could just PM each other :joy:

:joy::joy:. Okay, I should probably tell you some stuff about my stories but before. Do you prefer working with Limelight’s or Ink?

1 Like

Limelight.

Okay so I have one about a mother and daughter (the daughter is like… 5.) and I have one named Criminal Minds that’s already out and it’s about a lot of criminals and then the boss, Falling in love with a girl that they kidnapped and now she’s ran away Because a girl that LIKES the boss has framed her. Does either two of them interest you more?

1 Like

what’s the mother and daughter one about exactly?

It’s Comedy. The mother is a single mother. She’s broke up with her boyfriend a year ago and now she’s by her best friend. And her brother has came down to we’re she lives at and her best friend who name is Kelly has had a crush on Summer (the mother’s name) every since they were kids. And now it’s awkward between them two but while it’s awkward between those two Summer is ALSO trying to manage her little handful daughter (Winter) And is also trying to find her daughters father.

1 Like

OMG okay

oof i read that wrong i thought that kelly’s brother came down. cause then kelly’s brother could be the father and Summer is in love with both kelly and her brother. but that wouldn’t work with Summer’s brother :joy:

Girrllll :rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!

1 Like

sooo idk

or you could pull a Phoebe Buffay-

where the mom gave birth to twins but the dad took the other daughter but the one who gave birth was kelly and kelly wanted summer to have winter… and then that’s where Summer’s brother comes into the picture. or just like a friend… idk :joy:

:joy:! You really do know how to add a plot twist!

1 Like

hello , i can help too . im pretty good at coding :grinning: (there some codings idk buut atleast im a little good at it)

1 Like

Do you have insta?

nope