5.15.19 Glenwood H.S

Hey, Kiara here, :blue_heart:

Let’s skip outta the sugar-coating and straight to the point. We all suspect that Liliosa had something to do with Asher’s death, but indirectly of course. :slightly_frowning_face:

We knew has sociable at times, but she was overall sociably awkward. I know it may be distasteful to talk about during the fresh open wound, but we all need an outlet to talk about this devilish act. :sweat:

Omg, the whole class was f*cking shaking!

I didn’t think that Glenwood of all high schools could be messed up like that. :face_with_head_bandage:

Liliosa was acting a bit strange, like she was so dang calm about everything. What’s wrong with her?

I don’t want to knock her to hard. While everyone was hiding behind something or someone, Liliosa was the only one that stood up. Heroic asf. :pray:t4:

I understand, but she was having a whole conversation with the guy. Lili didn’t address her, but he seemed to know her. :shushing_face:

R.I.P Asher :angel:t2::broken_heart:

You know, come to think of it. That guy looked like he was apart of that thing on the news…the color of his clothes resembled the…