50k reads! schedule?

I an super duper excited as I just achieved 50k views on my first story, however I’m beginning to get lots of fan mail asking when will you publish another chapter, and now it is just becoming too much, I have to publish a new episode every day, and now it’s just taking over my life. Could anyone who needs to keep publishing chapters tell me their schedule?

3 Likes

Moved this to Directing Help & Tips as you are looking for help and tips. Thanks!

Thanks! :blush:

First- congratulations on 50k! :grin:
Readers would love to have their favourite stories to be updated daily, but don’t let them control you. Coding and writing taking a lot of time, some people don’t understand that, mostly because they never tried.
Update whenever YOU WANT and whenever you can!
I’m trying to update weekly but now I feel like I need a short break so I’m taking it!
It might be too much one day and you’ll have enough. You need a break? Take it. Leave for readers Q&A on the end of episode and say you update when you update.

3 Likes

What’s your story called?

Love You To Hell And Back, it is action.

Even when you get on an established schedule, fans will always ask when you’ll update. That just means they really enjoy your story. I try to update at least once a week, but I also work full time, have kids, and go to school. Don’t let it get to you. Write at your own pace. Don’t rush it, or it shows in your work.

1 Like