7 days streak disappeared!

So today when I opened the app, I didn’t see the 7 days streak box so I thought that it was just my phone. But when I opened it right now, it’s still not showing up. Is it just me or you guys don’t have it too? I’m using an iOs device just so you know.

3 Likes

Do you mean the little pop up icon on the bottom right that says EARN GEMS and has the gems/box jump a little? If so, when you click it and scroll down you can see the streak… I can see still mine

3 Likes

Yes I mean that and I can’t see MY streak bar 🥲

Mine sometimes disappears but then comes back. It’s weird that you can’t see yours :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Ikr! I opened the app for the second time and still nothing!

It still works for me. If they got rid of the streak I would be absolutely pissed.

3 Likes

Me too! Episode is annoying as it is and then this shit! If they remove anymore features, I’m leaving the damn app and community! I’m done bro!

2 Likes

Hi there @June_Sinclair, please let our support team know about this issue via help ticket :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Sydney! I will be sure to contact them if the issue isn’t resolved by itself!

1 Like

Wait, you iOS users are getting the 7 days streak feature?

20211128_214606

2 Likes

She’s talking about the earn gems pop up, once you click on it and go towards the bottom of it you can see the 7 day streak

1 Like

We had it all along!

Also @/Ryder14 showed you where you can find it!

1 Like

It’s disappeared for me (and I’m assuming all Android users, too) a loooong long time ago and never got it back :confounded:
@Ryder14

1 Like

Well it sucks! It disappeared for me! All I can do is either buy gems or read originals to get gems until the problem is resolved! Also this morning I got a response to my support ticket and it was not at all related to my topic in anyway! I was so furious! Here’s the screenshot of the mail they sent me this morning:

So basically, it goes something like this:
“Hi June! That’s an interesting question. However, here’s the answer to a question you never asked!”
Lol

1 Like

Ikr :rofl::rofl: I’m so disappointed with them lol

1 Like

Another day without any proper response from the team and another day without the 7 days streak feature….sighs lovely