8 more reads until I have 100 readsšŸ˜Ŗ

Being gone for 6 months and having time to think and get out of this writers block has really motivated me to continue writing. I just have one goal and that is to have 100 reads and Iā€™d be satisfied and feel I accomplished something in this community Iā€™ve asked for, for the first time ever.:sunglasses:You can promote your stories in here too if you like:)

7 Likes

Iā€™d be happy to help you reach 100! Iā€™ll add your story to my favorites. Hereā€™s mine:

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! It means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I honestly would love to read your story!!

1 Like

How about a 8 chapter R4R ?

I can start now. :grinning:

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

Story Name: Silent LOVE
Author Name: Mina
Chapters: 3
Style: LL
Genre: LGBTQ+
Summary: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the schoolā€™s ā€œbadboyā€ is assigned to help you open up more.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376
Cover:

2 Likes

Great. I will send you screenshots in aDM.

1 Like

Hey StormyPhoenix,

I will read your story. Please, read my stories ā€˜For HIS Sakeā€™, ā€˜Bounded Mindsā€™ LL and INK and/or ā€˜The Runaway Groomā€™ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of youā€¦ During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secretsā€¦ Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ā€˜For HIS Sakeā€™
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himā€¦ Your LIā€¦ :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

2 Likes