A background with magic overlay needed. I will credit the person please

I want a witchy interior background with magical pots and overlays

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds and overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

this is what i could find

Witches Cauldron (PSD)

@s.storiesxx thank you so much dear and how do I credit you?

1 Like

just use my forums name :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Okay I will dear :heart:

Can I get background for fortune teller too?

1 Like

is this alr?

Where did you get these backgrounds? I think they’re copyrighted

pinterest they’re images aren’t copyrighted i always use them and they get approaved

2 Likes

Pinterest is the worst site to get backgrounds for episode, every image in there is copyrighted. it doesn’t matter if episode’s approves the backgrounds, you’ll be at risk for your story be be flagged or removed!

2 Likes

all my bg’s are from there wouldn’t episode of done smin by now?

1 Like

Sometimes episode approves the background even if it’s copyright, I have no idea why, but now that you’ve been informed maybe try using non copyrighted websites, but if you don’t want to that’s fine just please don’t share them with other people, since it will put their story and risk too!

3 Likes

Yes this is alright girl thank you

@Marysol.Episode do you have background like this?

not all of the images r tho only some yh i have had some which were disaproaved but i guess they were the copyright ones the ones which approaved are the okay ones if the image doesnt approave then its copyright but if it doesnt it means it’s fine so her story isnt at risk
ik cos it has happened to me and im certain

2 Likes

No, sorry I don’t I’m just here to explain that those images are copyrighted

1 Like

You have a point there but this can be used freely?

wdym

Okay dear thank you

1 Like