A bloody mess with overlays and rules

Question
With the new rules/guidelines on board on episode
Ok I have like two overlays with blood substance (blood splatter, etc.) that episode approved already.
Like can I use them or not? Within realistic crime scenes with death in fault? I was told no and then I seen in stories…
so tell me the truth on this…

I figure it depends if it’s minor bloodstains (like they have for accessories, I know Limelight has several, I think INK has a few too), or major bloodstains like a gory anime lol. I’d avoid like gaping wounds and torn flesh, but a little smear of red should be allowed and should get the point across.

If you’re in doubt, you could always remove them and try uploading them again, if they’re in an unpublished episode.

I had my story reviewed by Episode in the last few weeks, they were very reasonable about it, it wasn’t an immediate take-down or something, just an email with a 3-day notice to work on my story’s violations. So if you even have to ask the question, it’s probably not something huge enough for them to bring out the ban hammer.

1 Like

Make sense- with that being said will a gun shot wound will be accepted?

Yes ITS OKAY TO MAKE BELIEVE LOL

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is not about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.