'A Brush with Love' A brand new feel-good romance/comedy. Details enclosed

Hey Everyone!

I have just published my first story woohoo!

‘A Brush with Love’ is a story about Sophie, a make-up artist from the UK who moves to LA after landing a job working on a tv show. A change of plan on her first day catapults her into the life of Ben Holden, one of the actors on the show.

I’ve worked really hard to try and get this to a standard that I would be happy to read. I’ve timed my episodes to be between 10-15 minutes each (depending on how fast you tap) to make using a pass worthwhile.

I feel my story is quite fresh and devoid of most clichés. My characters average in their mid-twenties. There are no gangs, no bad boys, no unexpected teen pregnancies. There will of course be drama, but not the kind where someone is shot or run over by a car. This is primarily a romance, but I love reading stories that make me laugh out loud so I have tried to incorporate comedy too.

Oh and another thing, I don’t want to spoil the story but Ben WILL be the love interest. I won’t make you fall in love with him and then introduce someone else and make you decide.

So if you want a story that will make you laugh, maybe make you cry, that is a feel-good story simply about two people falling in love, then please give ‘A Brush with Love’ a go!

I would LOVE to know what you think!

Thank you in advance.

Sarah
Instagram @sg_episode
xxx

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: ‘A Brush with Love’ a brand new (hopefully devoid of cliche) romance