A Bullying Story 3 is coming soon

I’m glad that to announced that A Bullying Story 3 is coming soon. But before it comes out make sure to read the first 2 book only on episode app.

A Bullying Story 3 is going to be more disgusting than ever. Aka friend betrayed friend.

I’m reading Bullying Story Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6336062850990080

You can also type A Bullying Story 2 secret are exposed on episode app.
Enjoy

Hello, would you like to do a R4R? Mine has bullying in it as well?
Here’s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
My readers have quoted this about my story: " it’s a classical version of flowers in the attic" And another quoted
" I don’t have much to say about your story expect its absolutely beautiful"

Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
20190513_182800

I read it after work later today. :grin:

1 Like

Ok thanks lovely! I’ll add yours to my favs :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Also please don’t forget to follow a Bullying Story on Instagram as well new update and even AutumnGreen40.

Following, Mine is reeree7110

1 Like

Ok

By the way, I just checked the readers count and it is almost to 600 readers. Good grief and I’m proud of myself for telling y’all my friend story.

After she was bullying at age 19 was diagnosed with thyroid disease.

1 Like