A Certain Love, NEW STORY, R4R, asking for help getting it out there (brain injury, so promoting is a special hardship)

Hey there,
Ok. So… been doing a bit of research, and have been advised, and trying to do this the right way; one post, new story, new writer.
I’ve been reading Episode stories for a few months now. And quite fallen in love with them. There’s this great quote: “If you don’t see the book you want on the shelf, write it,”
Decided to try to write one that I felt particularly caters to some of the things that I find many of us have gone through in our generation. We have so many stories that we love and get lost in because they’re the fairytale. They’re awesome, and they sweep us off our feet. And they cement themselves in our hearts and minds, a kind of dream romance that so many of us look to mirror in our lives.
But, sometimes, when that fairytale doesn’t happen, and we experience something else that’s drenched in reality, it can be difficult to find the beauty in a certain kind of love, the love we can’t find in theaters, but that comes walking into our every day lives.
I’m writing a new story, A Certain Love. And I’d love to get it to as many people as I can, because, I feel that so many of these episode stories have helped me in a hard spot in my life, and I’d love to be able to help others with the stories I write. I’ve taken advice from a few people, inspiration from a few sources, and I’ve made an Instagram for this story alone, I’ve been following other writers, commenting when I can, but honestly, I find there’s only so much I can do. I need help, to get my story out there. That’s how any one gets out there. So, I’m asking for help, in sharing it, getting it read, promoting it to get it to a wider audience. I’ve made a separate post in the appropriate section for advice on directing tips, but here, I’m just asking for help getting it out there. I’m just starting out. I do have a disability that makes this promotion a true hardship for me. But I don’t want to let my challenges get in the way of maybe helping that one person who might feel Jo’s story resonates with hers. I’ve written too much, and, I probably will edit this post later out of embarrassment but, I’m really passionate about this. And it does take a lot of work. And I’d love for it to reach the people who may need to hear it.

2 Likes

will definitely be reading this <3

1 Like

I SO just wanted to find a way to do that hold face excited animation.!!! :smiley:

:teddy_bear: thank you!!!

1 Like

Even though i am busy with rfrs rn i will be free soon! i will check your story out! as an authors myself, yes it is hard to promote the stories but dont worry u will get there! i will help you as much as i can! my ig is @epi.enchantress in case u want someone to talk to!

1 Like

Thank you! I just followed you! @jo_episodestoryteller

1 Like

Is this released yet?

Is what released?

The story. Actually nvm I just found it!

Oh ok! Yes, I think it’s only found by searching for the title. I’m hoping Episode will start a list of all stories, not just top ones soon, to diversify the library. The stories are there, it’s just no one can see them

That’s a wonderful idea! Your story is great so far btw

1 Like

you’re reading it??? Thanks!!! :butterfly:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_