A Challenging Mystery SG - Decisions, Sign-ups, and Chat

You’re a little what? I mean, I could possibly try to make one but I’m out of ideas right now tbh. Or I have one female actually that I would like to use for something but not sure if this is the right time or not :thinking:

1 Like

Oh, relieved. Sorry, thoughts were elsewhere. … Listen, if you really want to use her, then I can allow you to be the last submission if you really want to.

1 Like

What do you mean relieved? Please explain to me what you’re thinking about XD I mean I could use her in this, although I’m not sure if she’d be a good fit and if I want to RP her in something. Though I’m sure you’d do a very good job with her in this SG!

2 Likes

Well, at the moment I have an outline for what going to happen and how most of the characters are involved. But I still have my two characters, where one is rather important and the other will be used to help give everyone a link. (wink)
So, if you do want her in then it won’t be a problem, but if you want to RP with her, how about using her in Assemblage (another RP)?

2 Likes

Okay, I see what you mean. I could PM you and we could talk about it? What kind of RP is Assemblage?

2 Likes

Yeah, you can PM, not a problem at all. … This is Assemblage.

1 Like

Alright, all clues and plot points (plus, major relationship dynamics) are planned. As well as the location of everyone during the murder. I know who is the murder and why, though every single person is a suspect. Anyway, I will begin to actually write the first part down in the next day or two.

@BrookieK, @BlueInferno, @Cara_writer, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @Daunt, @Diamond.Heart, @EchoRavencroft, @Littlefeets, @MysteryMaker, @QueenChid, @riahh30, @Secreterz, @SilverRose, @Wengliujing

11 Likes

Yesssss, I’m so excited for this!!!

3 Likes

Me too! :grin:

3 Likes

Definitely excited! :smiley:

4 Likes

Umm… sorry this taking so long, guys, I am working on it. PROMISE.

Though, @Cara_writer, I don’t believe you ever sent me Eliza’s outfit choice? Shall I decide or will you want to send it to me?!

7 Likes

Take your time, I’ll sure it will be amazing!!!

2 Likes

My apologies! Here ya go!

2 Likes

Thank you. Though, umm… I can hope.

Thanks, lovely. Although only present-day was needed. I’ll use 2019 and 2119, but unfortunately, 2219 is used differently and the one chosen 1919 seems a little Jane Austen or 1800s to me.

2 Likes

Fabulous!

2 Likes

need any help ? i know you have your hands full!

5 Likes

CRAP! Sorry. People have just been asking me a lot of things on here lately, and I have been diving head first into them. … Stupid me. … Okay, a new goal, I will aim to have the part I wanted to give you first, out by the end of this week. So sorry. It’s half done. This is my goal and it will be done!

9 Likes

Oooh, hooray! I’m so hyped/excited about this SG, mainly because it’s a mystery one! I hope that many years of reading psychological thrillers and crime books are going to help me solve this case, haha!

Can’t wait to read the first post :blush:

5 Likes

I would like to reserve a female Hotel Manager

1 Like

Sorry, sign-ups are closed and I’m planning to post the first part of the SG in the next day, hopefully.

4 Likes