A Challenging Mystery SG - Decisions, Sign-ups, and Chat

Two days to go! If you have a good reason, I will happily discuss an extension with you. Else, if you don’t get your completed character in then time is up and I’m sorry but you would have missed your opportunity!

Reserves and interested peeps:

@Diamond.Heart - a guest and a waitress - waiting for more detailed personalities. (Not complete)
@jdepisode - a waiter and a guest
@riahh30 - a guest
@LittleElf - a character???
@AnimeOtome - a guest

Could everyone below please kindly inform me if you’re interested or not?
@Daisy_Flower1, @Kate_Potter, and @vanilla

6 Likes

Ah, sorry I won’t be able to participate in this anymore. Good luck with it though!

1 Like

Im afraid I won’t be able to participate anymore. Im sorry!

2 Likes

All gravy, no worries. If this goes well then I’ll probably be doing another challenging SG of some type, afterwards. (wink)

3 Likes

A day to go!
Please tell me if you are actually able to complete it in time or not?!

Reserves and interested peeps:

@Diamond.Heart - a guest and a waitress - waiting for more detailed personalities. (If not completed then they can’t be accepted)
@riahh30 - a guest
@LittleElf - a character???

Could everyone below please kindly inform me if you’re interested or not?
@Kate_Potter and @vanilla

Also, if you want another character, then you have a day:
@BrookieK, @BlueInferno, @Cara_writer, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @Daunt, @EchoRavencroft, @Littlefeets, @MysteryMaker, @QueenChid, @Secreterz, @SilverRose, @Wengliujing

11 Likes

Does it start today? :smile:

My planning does, yes. But it may take a while. Sorry. (cold_sweat)

1 Like

Hi sorry I forgot to say this but I won’t be making a character for this, as I have enough as it is on the forums :sweat_smile: But I looked at the fcs and it seems like there’s a lot of cool characters who could cause some drama anyway :smirk:

1 Like

That’s fine. I admit that I’m a little that I only received a couple more characters since I already have plans for some events. (smiling_imp)

1 Like

You’re a little what? I mean, I could possibly try to make one but I’m out of ideas right now tbh. Or I have one female actually that I would like to use for something but not sure if this is the right time or not :thinking:

1 Like

Oh, relieved. Sorry, thoughts were elsewhere. … Listen, if you really want to use her, then I can allow you to be the last submission if you really want to.

1 Like

What do you mean relieved? Please explain to me what you’re thinking about XD I mean I could use her in this, although I’m not sure if she’d be a good fit and if I want to RP her in something. Though I’m sure you’d do a very good job with her in this SG!

2 Likes

Well, at the moment I have an outline for what going to happen and how most of the characters are involved. But I still have my two characters, where one is rather important and the other will be used to help give everyone a link. (wink)
So, if you do want her in then it won’t be a problem, but if you want to RP with her, how about using her in Assemblage (another RP)?

2 Likes

Okay, I see what you mean. I could PM you and we could talk about it? What kind of RP is Assemblage?

2 Likes

Yeah, you can PM, not a problem at all. … This is Assemblage.

1 Like

Alright, all clues and plot points (plus, major relationship dynamics) are planned. As well as the location of everyone during the murder. I know who is the murder and why, though every single person is a suspect. Anyway, I will begin to actually write the first part down in the next day or two.

@BrookieK, @BlueInferno, @Cara_writer, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @Daunt, @Diamond.Heart, @EchoRavencroft, @Littlefeets, @MysteryMaker, @QueenChid, @riahh30, @Secreterz, @SilverRose, @Wengliujing

11 Likes

Yesssss, I’m so excited for this!!!

3 Likes

Me too! :grin:

3 Likes

Definitely excited! :smiley:

4 Likes

Umm… sorry this taking so long, guys, I am working on it. PROMISE.

Though, @Cara_writer, I don’t believe you ever sent me Eliza’s outfit choice? Shall I decide or will you want to send it to me?!

7 Likes