A character you would relate to

It’s me again :slight_smile: so I’m creating a character in my story who is the perfect best friend everyone can relate to… So I wanted to hear what type of character you could relate to for example. What should her personality be? What should her catch phrase be? What should her style be? And so on

1 Like

I have severe social anxiety, low self-esteem, I’m self-destructive and jokes are my coping mechanism… I also like to wear black and denim. :joy:
This is probably the complete opposite of what you’re envisioning for her, but I relate most to characters with debilitating anxiety and awkwardness.

2 Likes

For me, she would be socially nervous, a procrastinator and funny. I wear a lot of black, blue and white in casual clothes. Not the most exciting person but I can definitely relate :grinning:

1 Like

Probably someone who’s funny, has a good fashion sense, plays matchmaker for the mc and drags the mc to parties and stuff. This is how I usually envision an episode bff to be like :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’d envision someone who is real. Like someone who makes mistakes and gets into fights. Personally, and it might just be me, but I hate the best friend who thinks that the MC is the best person in the world and is the picture-perfect best friend. Honestly, it makes me feel like my friends aren’t the best, but they are.