A chat for anybody looking for a little positivity 🤗

Hizaz my fellow ratzol. I’ve noticed suu much drama, negativity and anger on the forums. I’m sick of that. We all have our problems in life. You can’t just make that go awayz, so why not we fight together? That’s why I came up with thisz idea.

**A PM FULL OF POSITIVITY, LOVE AND HUGS. FOR ANYONE WHO FEELS IN THE DARK, WE’LL GO THROUGH IT TOGETHER. ** Support your friends and meet amazing people in this inclusive, friendly PM chat. If you wanna join, just reply below and I’ll definitely add you

The only rule is: I will not tolerate anybody who feels the need to hate, show disrespect, exclude others, bully, show racism and overall anyone who is rude.

This is for sharing love, not hate.

Hugzzx and love :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

can i join? i need lots of positivity :two_hearts::joy:

1 Like

Yeeyee my fellow ratzol. Anybody can joinz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::heart:

1 Like

Can I join? x

1 Like

Does this exclude me? I mean, I’m not, but like 30% of The forums think I’m a despicable, racist, degenerate bitch. XD

1 Like

You can take me

1 Like

Yeah, sure you can join

Yeeyee of course

Lol, thanks for the thought ^^’ better for everyone if we don’t include me, though ^^’

:hugs::kissing_smiling_eyes::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart::heart:

I was just curious what you thought, as an individual.

1 Like

Oh ok. I don’t think you’re racist and horrible. :hugs:

2 Likes

Can I join? :thinking:

1 Like

Add me. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

could i join?

1 Like

Not everyone thinks that. I think You are transparent and brave :slight_smile:

Oh my :scream:

Well I just wanna tell you that I love you lots Nelida and I don’t think you’re any of that, sending positive vibes your way :heart:

For what it’s worth, I think I’m HIV positive.

Tf? :face_with_monocle:

That was a joke.

Ik but that was just a bit weird lol. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

For you, maybe. I found it hilarious.