A command or effect (?

Hi! I think this is the right category. I have a question about a command, I can’t remember it’s name but you can make the camera shake, go smoothly and a lot… I remember they were a lot. If anyone knows how they were called please tell me :pleading_face: :heart:

you have to zoom a lot so the coding would go like

@zoom on x y to % in t
(t= time in seconds)

but you have to code it a lot if you want kt to shake but if you want like to zoom on something so it doesn’t go straight but it does that “wiggle” thingy then your screen already has to be zoomed in

so for an example if you want your zoom to be reset and then zoom on smth and you want it to go “wiggly” you have to zoom at least on 101% (if you don’t want it to be visible) and then zoom on smth else like for an example on 150%

but if you did it when zoom was on 100% (reset) then it won’t do the “wiggle” thingy

hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thank you! :blush:
It helps but I remember there was another command just I can’t remember

1 Like

Hello,
Maybe you’re talking about using the zoom command with easing function commands.

Should be at the bottom somewhere on the original post, HOW TO: Use Easing Functions :disco:

It’ll look something like:
@zoom on X Y to % in S using easing_function

Ex:
@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 3 using easebouncein

As for making the camera shake such as if someone screamed and you wanted it to move from left to right multiple times real quick or up and down then you would just use the regular zoom command but multiple zoom commands timed so that it goes from left to right and then stops.
There’s a script example of this of someone crash landing here when the camera shakes up and down:

Looks like this:
@zoom on 126 160 to 155% 0.1
@zoom on 126 0 to 155% 0.1
@zoom on 126 160 to 155% 0.1
@zoom on 126 0 to 155% 0.1

1 Like

Yes, thank you so much! The ease functions! :white_heart: :white_heart:
You’re a lifesaver! Thank you, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.