PROPS: how to use them

Yes they show up in the app and yes your readers will see them too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The animation is for air guitar. There is currently no guitar prop.

Thanks a bunch! :smile:

Just letting you know, The knife doesn’t seem to be working :no_mouth:

The knife is there, it’s just not attached to the character’s hand. It’s actually behind the character, but I’m going to remove this prop because it’s meant to be used with a special hidden animation only.

1 Like

Whats the hidden animation?

Thanks for explaining that :slight_smile:

What animation would I use to make it look like my character is holding the hidden clipboard prop

Something like one of the hold_paper animations can work

Yea I figured it out right after I asked, I swear I always do that lmao, thanks though.

1 Like

how to use the prop for a coffee cup because when i’m using it it’s not showing in the app previewer

I added the LL champagne flutes to two of my characters and have them both doing the same hold cup animation. There is no error code, but the character at layer 2 does not appear to be holding a flute, only the person at layer 1. Am I doing something wrong? Again, there is no error code.

1 Like

Does anyone know how does the Notepad (Limelight) looks like?

Here you go:

@Dara.Amarie Sorry, but no one responded to her. So I responded instead.

1 Like

Thank you! I was trying to find an animation that suited the notebook. I hope they release writing animations from limelight soon.

1 Like

No problem! Have you tried the clipboard?

What animation would you use with the Cigarette prop?

Is there a way that I can possibly add props on Android

How do I add a prop to multiple people at the same time? It says that it is invalid when I use the ampersand and when I use the @ and put them together. I have this, but it’s not what I want:

@add Handgun to GRAM
@add Handgun to JAMES
@add Handgun to THIRDNAME

It’s a hidden animation that is not yet released.

1 Like