A confession... and an art group update

Guys, I’m here to make a confession. For a long time, I gave up on episode cause I thought I wasn’t good enough to be an episode writer as much as I tried I was never satisfied. It took a lot of courage for me to write this and I’m so happy that with all the positive energy and comments and help, I’m now back at it and happy as ever! hope this story I’m writing turns out smooth and yall gonna like it. again thanks to everyone. AND for those who ask about ocean art group, things r are unsure, . HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!

6 Likes

you’ll make a lot of great stuff in the future
:orange_heart:

1 Like

I am glad you feel confident enough to write on episode again! It sure takes a lot of courage to start a story and finish till the end! I hope you have a wonder Christmas this season! And keep on writing!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.