A Cure to Writer's Block

Hey everyone. Do you have writer’s block right now? :thinking: Then you’ve come to the right place. On this thread, just say your ideas for a story so when people can’t think of ways to enhance their plot, they can come here for ideas. For example, let’s say I randomly think: “Oh the MC should get kidnapped and escape through the sewers”, write it down below! It’s simple :smile: HAVE FUN!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

A character wanted to make a cub and she has to have a large amount of names to have it…

If he/she got it their exbestfriend tries to ruin it by taking over.

That club can be apart of character development

Great idea! I might actually use that…

A character wanted a new hobby so they decided to start building cameras

A character wants to be the best at everything,but she met this girl who needs help. This girl was a friend but always been…quiet. You soon fiqure out that she isn’t the best person, but she needs help. That includes you to do one thing: LIE
See lying isn’t the worse thing right? Then these lies turn into actions that may hurt your mother…(you don’t get along) The MC soon find out her mom tried to hurt her and this friend. The friend has been acting strange the past week because she got threats. Then she gets them too. But why did her friend get attacked you may ask?

It’s up to you!

(If it was up to me the mom threatend the friend because she was her daughter but was switched by a deal because your MC wasn’t going to make it… meaning your MC may die and soon go into the friend’s POV. The MC (first) was always out of the ordinary)

Hello I forgot to mention this last post…

PLS CREDIT ME IF YOU USE MY IDEAS ON IG (ms.kate_stories) OR WRITE IT INTO YOUR STORY AND MENTION MY IG!!

Thank You!

Woah that’s a super intense plot! I would definitely read something like that

2 Likes

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: