A damsel in distress in need for art/cover help ❤

Hello to all you amazing people here! :heart:

I am kinda new to the creating, writing and coding on Episode - but I’m trying my best ^-^

If anyone has time and is willing to help me with covers (both small and large) I would appreciate the help. I’m sorry in advance because I can’t really pay you but I will make sure to credit you in every story and episode your art is used!

I’m trying to enter the SWY contest (I already have the story planned halfway). I have a rough idea for the cover and I tried creating them myself, but I’m not that good at it:( So I am happy for anyone who can help ! :heart:

5 Likes

Drawn or edited? What kind of poses? Background? Title?

2 Likes

It doesn’t really matter if drawn or edited :slight_smile:

The title is SWY: Lover Assassin
Genre: fantasy
Background: Forest (can be magical)
2 characters: 1 male and 1 female
Poses: MALE → idle_rear and holding a wanted poster of the female character behind his back
FEMALE → maybe flirt_wink_atcamera_pose or anything else

I still need to complete the story description tho but I can send you the photos of the characters and of the outfits

1 Like

I can try to help you. I’m not the absolute best, but I can try.

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart: I appreciate your help :blush:

1 Like

Of course.

1 Like

I can help too if there’s anything you need!
And I have to say that I love your profile picture!!! I see you’re a fan of JJK as well :]

1 Like

But just a warning that if I end up making your cover it’ll be edited (I’m still getting the hang of drawing digitaly)

1 Like

Yess gojo is just rawr xD
like his eyes ;-;

1 Like

That’s okay I appreciate any help from anyone!

1 Like

I know right? I gasped when he took his mask off for the first time :woozy_face:

1 Like

So, what do you want me to do? Since there’s already someone working on the cover… if there’s anything in specific I can do my best! Are you in need of splashes for your story?

1 Like

I know right :heart_eyes: also same xD

1 Like

Ohh I haven’t really tought about the splashes :flushed:

1 Like

Well, if you have any idea of what you’d like I’ll give it a shot! “Turn on your sound fir a better experience” or Warnings… an outro maybe as well?

1 Like

Yes that would be really nice :heart:
But I don’t really have an idea yet :confused: If you have any ideas I’m open to anything!
I just need to write/complete the story description and I will soon send the pictures of the outfits and the characters here

1 Like

Hmmm… not really, not without knowing what your story’s about. But I would love to read its plot and then I could try and come up with a few splashes :grin:
And don’t worry about me stealing your ideas, I’m also entering the SWY contest and I have the plot (almost) figured out :]

1 Like

I don’t need to worry about that! There are a lot of creators here who come up with amazing ideas (including you!) :heart:
And if some stories are not that different that just means that great minds think alike :wink:
I hope that your story turns out better than you’re imagining it!

I will post the characters in like a minute or so ^-^

1 Like

I can do both drawn and edited. Pm me if u need a art piece from me.

1 Like

Kay, I’ll be waiting! And thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
What have you got about your story so far?

1 Like