A damsel in distress in need for art/cover help ❤

Plot (I don’t have it really ready yet):
You the assassin are hired by the king to find someone. You bump into her in the forest (bla bla bla - I need to figure it out :sweat_smile:). At the end you fall in love with her.
And that’s the rough idea for now

CHARACTERS:
MALE:
BODY: Male Athletic Body (Neutral 05)
BROW: Straight Medium Scar (Deep Brown)
HAIR: Dreads Long Loose Bun (Deep Brown)
EYES: Deepest Upturned (Grey Cool)
FACE: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
NOSE: Aquiline Medium
LIPS: Medium Heart Vampire Fangs (Rose Light Nude Gloss)

CLOTHING:

FEMALE:
BODY: Female Soft Body (Rose 01)
BROW: Straight Thin (Deep Brown)
HAIR: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid (Auburn Brown)
EYES: Deepest Downturned (Brown Light)
FACE: Diamond Defined Contour
NOSE: Gercian Soft
LIPS: Full Wide (Pink Warm Gloss)

CLOTHING:

For the wanted poster?

Maybe for the cover - if you have any suggestions for anything else to wear I’m open for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am currently searching for some backgrounds to maybe use in the story and actually writing the story prior to coding in Word and searching for ideas what will happen in the span of 3 episodes :blush:
And you?

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:
Once I get a clear image in my head I’ll reach out to you if needed :blush:

1 Like

yea sure. I also have a Art shop(check it out) U can pm me there in future.

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

I created my characters and I have a great idea of the general plot. I started writing what’s going to happen on the first 3 episode on a Word and some general tips for coding
I decided to write my story in INK since it’s easier for me to create overlays of the characters as a whole and of their body parts. And also because it’ll be easier to manipulate their face expressions when creating dramatic poses during tense/sad/dramatic moments.

1 Like

Sounds like a pland and a half
PM me when you publish it because I really want to read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, thanks! Make sure to pm me as well then, I found your plot quite interesting
And I don’t know how appealing this plot sounds to you, but here’s what my story’s about:
The most popular girl of her entire highschool and the left out boy of her class are on the same flight to Paris. They have almost never interacted so they’re just indifferent to each other. When the plane crashes on a deserted island and these two are the only ones alive, they have to work together to survive. But being stuck together is bound to make them open up to each other… and ending up revealing their shocking secrets. (not the descrwiption)

I knooooow it seems kinda cliche, but it has more to it than it seems!

1 Like

I will!
I’m a sucker for cliche stories xD They have this charm that I love!
Do you have any stories already published? I will check them out in the evening

1 Like

I wish, but I’m a huge procrastinator + perfectionist
That’s most definitely not a good combo because whenever I’m actually working on a story, a waste a huge amount of time on the little details (which isn’t actually bad… until it becomes an obssession, which is my case)
But I finaly decided to focus because of the contest
Besides my entry for it, I have 2 other fully planned stories that I need to actually start coding :weary:

1 Like

I relate to you soooo much
I also have like 2 planned stories (one which I will hopefully publish around Christmas time) so yeah
A huge help is Joseph Evans - his videos (and videof of other people) are LIFE SAVERS!

1 Like

OMG YES
That man… that wonderful man saved my life
I learned soooooo much. No, I learned every single thing from him
MaryDSava (I think that’s her name) and a couple other people also helped me a lot

1 Like

Yesss I totally agree!
Anyways I will now go to sleep (it’s already 3.30 in the morning and I need to wake up soon-ish)
Soo ttyl :blush:

1 Like

Ttyl! Oh but I’ll just leave this question here cause Idk how I haven’t asked this yet
How old are you?
It’s okay if you don’t want to answer tho

1 Like

I’m turning 19 next month and you?

2 Likes

I can help with anything you need for your story :yay:
This is my free edit shop:

:yay: Ella’s Edits :yay: (Free!)

1 Like

I hope the age difference doesn’t bother you, but I’m 15

1 Like

Oh and I kind of had an idea for one of your splashes
Does any of the two main characters play a musical instrument of any sort?

1 Like

@TrishW? You there?
I’m sorry if I’m bothering you, it’s just that I have some free time and I could start working on my idea for the “sound” splash :]
I just need to know if any of your characters plays any instrument

1 Like

I think @TrishW is here. I mean, s/he was like 8h ago :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes