A drawed Episode Cover

Hey! I’m just starting to write my first Episode story.
It is called Poems and Is about a girl and a boy that fall in love and share the same interest in reading.

I need help making a cover for the story, both small and big. I’m wondering if anyone can help me make one. I want it drawn.
I’m not looking for hiring someone and give out a paycheck for this, but I do promise a shoutout in every episode I use the cover.
So basically if it is anyone that likes doing episode drawing edits and want credit for their work in stories than I’d appreciate the help!

This is the main character:

This is the main love interest (I would be glad if the one doing this drawing can add many tattoos on him from the neck and down maybe something little on the side of his forehead:

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Does it have to be drawn? If so then I’m sure my friends in my art shop would be glad to do it!

Lmao :joy: Two of my friends in the art shop do drawn but I don’t at this time

2 Likes

Yes! Do you mind asking her or giving me her name? (:

2 Likes

Well, two of them can do drawn you can either choose @ItsTerra or @Akira_new-writer737 but you would have to wait quite a while for akira since she already has a bunch of requests!

2 Likes

I liked @ItsTerra more, do you know how she likes to be contacted?

1 Like

Well, you could request on our art shop?

1 Like

Okay sounds smart haha thanks xD

1 Like

No worries do you know what the art
Shop is called?

1 Like

You do nvm :joy:

1 Like

Found it on your site, thanks for the help. I really like the art shop and might ask for edits in the future when I get my story started :slight_smile:

1 Like

:kissing_closed_eyes: tysm! Request as much as you like!

1 Like