A Fantasy Reality

I only have 4 episodes of my story so far and no cover but they are both in the working, but I was wondering if someone was willing to do a R4R as I’d like to get my story noticed and I have nothing to read as I’ve already read all of my favourites as I use to add if the cover and description was interesting, read 1-3 episodes and then abandon it :joy: so i read them all!! And now they are either completed or “you have reached the end of the story, the author may or may not keep writing” so R4R???

2 Likes

Hey, I’m down for an R4R! :blush:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20new%20r4r

1 Like

Hi, I’m up for a read for read! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

How many episodes does your story have?

How many episodes does your story have? I’ll go read both: Dying Love and Wounded Souls!! Can you both read mine @SarahLuv its called A Fanatsy Reality

1 Like

I have 7 so far :slight_smile: I’ll read yours!

2 Likes

I currently have 11 (:
I’ll read yours and send ss when I’m done!

1 Like

Hi I finished, lovely story! :blush:

Hey, just finished your story! :smile:

Ok, I’ll read yours too!

Did you like it?

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hey, finished mine a few days ago, think you’ll like it. I can also do a r4r :slight_smile:

TEST_101_Ny_posterImage_C3wQofLFE8

Title: Heart by Heart
Author: AndreaWrites
Genre: Fantasy / Drama / Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Depressive, but wild at heart, Margo’s been trapped in her life without knowing her true identity. Being thrown into a different universe, with an ambiguous past, surrounded by people she never met and without knowing who to really trust, the girl needs an escape. But can running away come without a price? In the end friends will become foes, heads will roll and hearts will break.
Character customization / Choices matter / Three possible endings
Link: CLICK HERE
Instagram: @andrea.epiwrites

Ok, I’ll add it to the 4 others im reading atm and I hope you enjoy my story, it starts kinda boring but it gets better only because i have so many ideas that i dont want to be jammed up in 5 episodes, i hope that makes sense x

Hey loves :heart:
I would love to read your stories… You can post your reviews here and I will make sure to read all those stories
And also Please do check my story as well
Title : Powers Reborn
Author :Star Girl
Genre :Romance/Fantasy
Chapters : 5 (Ongoing)
Style : Ink
Description : Secrets will get revealed once again… Can Arie be able to protect her love ones… or she will lose everything…
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6557271100096512
!

img2

Instagram : Stargirl_episode for story updates

Yes I did :blush:

1 Like

I’d be willing to do a read for read with you!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

Ok sure thanks, I’m adding it to my favourite to read in a bit. also it would mean a lot to me if you could go add me on Instagram (same user as on here) and go comment your opinions on my post with a pictureof my story?? :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::hugs::thinking::sunglasses::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Sure. Would you mind sending me your story link?

1 Like

sure, ive tried before and it didn’t work but ill try again 1 sec.

1 Like