A few reasons why you would enjoy mine and my bestie's SCI-FI (+action and romance) stories

Hey guys!
My name is Emma and I joined this community 2 weeks ago. I didn’t know anyone personally here so I decided to post a thread about finding new friends. I found some great new people to talk to, and I also found my new friend Zey. We went from “What kinda music do you listen to?” to “Bish reply to my DM I need 25/8 attention” in the same day. I usually don’t connect with people that quick. We found out we both entered the Another World’s contest, and I immediately read hers. After I published mine just in time for the contest, she immediately read it too. No competitiveness. just 2 people genuinely happy for each other’s effort and published stories.

It would mean a lot to me and to her too, if you read them! So, without further ado (even tho i literally had a paragraph-long foreword lol) a few reasons WHY ZEY’S STORY IS AWESOME

AW: BIO-HYSTERIA.

1)It’s a sci-fi story. Simple.
Honey, we need some diversity in these genres, so about time we get some amazing sci-fi stories!
2) The story is 120% thought out to details.
You can tell she did her research, browsed the Internet and created a science storyline supported with facts.
3) Unimportant choices? Never heard of her.
And get ready for some missions where choices determine whether u survive or not. Kim Possible vibes, if u ask me.
4) I love her. (audience “aw” noises)
And she deserves even more love on her story! She is currently on vacation so she cant promote her story, but GIRL I GOT U

Now, after some sappy talks, let’s talk about mine.

AW: The Dawn Of Resurgence

1. One genre only? No thanks
    Love. Action. Battling against a horrible scientific procedure. Do I need to say more?
  2. I tried really hard with the directing (wow Emma good argument, so original, 3/10
    Scene shot from 3 angles. Spot directing. Girl I got u. I may not have many choices coming so soon to u, but hopefully this makes up for it.
  3. The love interest is daddy
    Daddy AF, if u ask me. (ofc, you can CC him, but you can’t CC a personality, can you?! )
  4. dont have another reason, guess u will have to check out the story to know more
    i’m a marketing genius if u ask me

And now for some ACTUAL VALID INFO:
Title: AW: The Dawn of Resurgence
Author: Ems
Genre: Fantasy/Sci-fi/Romance/Action (basically everything :smiley: )
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: In a world where dying is no longer inevitable,Aurora and her friends have to convince everyone that it doesn’t lead to their salvation…but to their destruction.
Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6388508112781312

AW: Bio-Hysteria
In a world where genome editing is available only to the richest, a group of bio-terrorists tries to restore the natural equilibrium. Is violence the only option?
It’s in limelight, with a full CC and choices that matters. I hope you’ll give it a shot!
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6001721244712960
014056DC-201E-4210-895C-F1766E3C7084

Have a lovely day and if you check them out, THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG.
And btw, not even tagging Zey in this. She is in for a surprise loool

6 Likes

DID YOU ASK ME TO CHECK THE FORUMS FOR THIS? I’m low key high key crying right now, stop being sweet, it’s illegal!

2 Likes

Bump! These stories are awesome making sure to check them out!

1 Like

:joy:

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/ Action / Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

@Sydney_H could you please close this? Thank you!

1 Like