A Fox in need for Episode Friends 🦊

Hi there :sparkles: ,

I’m Ashorefox, 19 years old and in need for friends on Episode, cause most of my real life friends aren’t interested in reading and writing interactive stories :pleading_face:
My other hobbies include reading books, drawing random things, watching too many vines, binging shows and movies, playing video games and running away from my responsibilities.
So if you weren’t put off yet by my not so irresistibly charming introduction, feel free to contact me :woozy_face: (either on Instagram @ashorefox or right under this thread / via pm)
I take everyone lol (unless you’re a toxic, homophobic or racist person - then please leave me alone, thank you)

Ok, bye ~ :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hiii I love making new friends!

3 Likes

I’m a nice girl not toxic. So do I pm you?

2 Likes

Yeah sure :blush:!
Love the header on your profile page btw xD

2 Likes

I’d love to be friends with you

4 Likes

Aww, thanks :blush:
Wanna pm me? (since your profile is not public)

2 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

A fox from Germany? Hi! :wave::sunglasses:

I am actually more of a black panther, but still… :fox_face:

3 Likes

Hallo zurĂĽck :grin: :wave:!
Black panthers are more than welcome under this thread :cat:! (I wish there was an Emoji for panthers, well… you have to take what you can get, I guess?)
Oh, I read in your profile bio that you studied German literature - would you recommand it? Because I actually thought about choosing it as a major when I go to university next year :thinking:

3 Likes

heyyyyyyyyy I’d love to be friend <33

2 Likes

Also when they are allergic to cats? :sweat_smile::crying_cat_face:

Well, not really tbh, they demand you to read 200 books and are what we call “Erbsenzähler” in German, very strict… :roll_eyes: But if you like it, give it a try, I don’t want to scare you. :books::grin:

2 Likes

Yeahy, I’ll send you a pm :3 !

2 Likes

Well, that’s rather inconvenient then :joy:

Oh man, it does sound like a hard and dry major to study when you put it like that :sweat_smile:. Thanks for the sincere insight, like, honestly! I’m just glad there’s still time to explore other options - after all, there are enough other majors with a similar focus :blush: :open_book: !

2 Likes

Hi, let’s be friends

1 Like

Hey :blush:
I would like to be friends with you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.