A girlfriend cheats on her boyfriend how would he retaliate?

What would you do?

1 Like

I’m not a boy but I know some who have gone out and done the same thing to get back at her. Not a good thing unfortunately but it happens.

But what would you do to get revenge.

As a female? If my boyfriend cheated on me?

As a male

Dump her. :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kidnap her and torture her BE BRUTAL

It depends on the guy. I’d just break up with her and move on, since that’s the most reasonable thing to do. If a guy wants to be petty/more vengeful, he’d most likely cheat back. Turnabout IS fair play, after all.

4 Likes

I personally would be pretty upset and would end the relationship even if I still loved them. Then I’d probably mourn the breakup for a while and pretend it’s all okay even if I’m still not back to 100%. It’s probably different from what I’d want to do, though.

1 Like

I wouldn’t retaliate. I’d just post lots of pics of me with another girl and pretend she never existed :wink:

3 Likes

murder

1 Like

Dude…:fearful::fearful:

1 Like

revenge is the best dish served cold, freeze her :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I am never gonna mess with you lol.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol right

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You can keep that!

1 Like

Happiness is the best revenge. I’d show her what she’s missing :tipping_hand_woman:‍♀

1 Like
  1. Do the boogie dance mentally because I got out from a relationship because of her cheating (Jordan Belfort from The Wolf Of Wall Street reaction).
  2. Be the better person and ask her if she wants to be in a relationship with me or not, why did she do it and ask her if I did something wrong or not for her to do that (Captain America reaction).
  3. Lash out at her for being unfaithful and go on a speed-thrills-but-kills-us-anyway rampage in my car like a F&F obsessed lunatic (Dominic Toretto reaction LOL)
  4. Just say that I break up with her and leave, much like those sad ending romantic stories that blare out some sappy piano music in the ending part (Vivian Ward from Pretty Woman reaction).
5 Likes

4👏

1 Like