A glitch on Episode, or is it only my phone?

Hey guys, it’s nearly two weeks I have noticed something’s wrong, only with specific stories.

Whenever I try to read the new episodes of Scorned by Amber J Martin, Identical by Samantha Marie or even Dragon’s Breath by Miso, it appears a bubble with this warning written: “We couldn’t load a required file to play this episode. If this persists, visit http://episodesupport.zendesk.com”.

What should I do guys?

Thank you in advance for taking your time to read this and somewhat help me! Thank you again :hugs:

1 Like

Sounds like you should definitely submit a help ticket about it! :smiley: Our support team would be more than happy to help.

1 Like

Oh okay, and… how is it done? Do I have to pay in order to obtain this ticket? :thinking::thinking:

No, it’s an online form that you can fill out to get help, you don’t need to pay for it. :blush:

2 Likes

Nope! Just click the link in my post and it will take to you the form to fill out the ticket and submit it to the team. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok thank you! And do I have to fill this form out via phone or can I do it also via computer?

2 Likes

You can access the form either through the link on the app (like the one you posted in your post at the top) or through the link I posted here on the forum. Phone or computer won’t affect it since it takes you to the same place regardless. :grin:

1 Like

YYYYESSSSSSS I had this with stay by @kiki.writes.things but only in INK verison not the LL version :rofl:
they sent me this questionaire I had to fill out, I downloaded a app that records what I do on my phone like it videos what you do, and I opened this and opened the story and sent this to them to show them what was happening. Its sooooo annoying

At least we now know it’s not just us with this problem :joy::see_no_evil:
I hope they manage to fix it for everyone!

2 Likes

Yessssss! Omg its been driving me insannnnnnnnnneeeeeee!!!

1 Like

So, if I’ve caught your drift… this questionnaire kind of makes you download an app that records what you do, that has control over your files? If so, I think I won’t fill out that questionnaire :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

No you submit a ticket to them and then the episode admin send you a questionaire via private email so they can help try and resolve it :slight_smile: x
This story I was able to read upto chapter 16, And now I cant, I can read it in LL but not INK, so odd

1 Like