A Guide On How To Find Background Owner

Alright, here is a guide to help you find a background editor or creator if you can’t find them when using their backgrounds/overlays.

Tip #1

ALWAYS WRITE THEIR NAMES DOWN ON A PIECE OF PAPER OR USE GOOGLE DOCS.

Tip #2

When you are saving someones background drive and there isn’t any information about the background owner, here is what you need to do.

1. Go to your google drive.
  2. Go to “share with me” that is on the left side of tabs.
  3. Then look on the top right, you will see those small boxes, (the view boxes) click that, once u click it, you will not see the full body icon but u will see the name of the file, then look next to it you should see a name there. The top of the names should be under “share by”.There you can see the persons name that the background/overlays belongs to.

Tip #3

When you download their backgrounds, SAVE THEM IN FILES WITH THEIR NAME so you will know who it belongs to on your desktop.

Hm, I think there is more tips to this, but don’t worry there should be more. If you have any tips as well, you can put down in comments.

18 Likes

I have a folder with names. where I add the background too. if I am in doubt I look there.
Udklipff

9 Likes

Yep, this is another good tip. When you download their backgrounds, SAVE THEM IN FILES WITH THIER NAME so you will know who it belongs to. Awesome tip!

1 Like

That’s extra lol.

I do this.
Capture

11 Likes

Nice. XD even makes it more easier to just incldue their first name in the background name. Another good tip. XD

1 Like

It’s easier using the @ name for me because I use credits at the end of episodes.

3 Likes

cool!

Another tip, if someone has a website with their stuff, BOOKMARK IT TO to your web browser or something like that, lol.

1 Like

:sunglasses: bump

bump :sunglasses:

bumppp

bump. :pen::open_book:

Bump

bumppp

all my created backgrounds/overlays are uploaded in my drive and saved with my name. eg: INT. BLUE BED_POOJA. That way when you download the file it saves with my name on your device, they can’t use the excuse “idk who’s background this is” :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

that’s a good idea.

bump. :pen::open_book:

bump.

Bump!

I do the same, for me it is easiest too… simply to write the name to the background name .so I can’t ever forget it and don’t need to look it up when I want to use it again.:slight_smile:

1 Like