A Guide to Camera Angles (Using Film Theory in Episode Stories)

I put this together because I thought it would be helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know in the comments below!

11 Likes

thanks a lot for this love… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is amazing! Using different camera angles in my most recent story has been one of the best ways to help keep my creative juices flowing as well as make sure the camera angles aren’t just the exact same 90% of the time. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this, it’s really helpful!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!! Any other posts you have on cinematography send them my way…it’s just not something I’m familiar with, but would like to do better!

1 Like

This is the first one of its type I’ve made, though I have some other templates on my blog. Anything in particular you’re interested in learning more about? Maybe I can work on that next.

Anything I guess…effective use of transitions…how often to change the camera angle…how the camera should be moving…I mean in movies sometimes the camera is constantly in motion to give a specific effect…

1 Like

I’ll give it some thought.

Thank you so much, this is so helpful! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.