A Guide To Creating WALL CRACKS

Hiiiiiiiii, it’s Turtle Trainer with another guide. This time we’re creating

WALL CRACKS!

wallcrack

Before we start, here’s your overlays;

If you want a different type of wall crack overlay, visit my overlay and background shop at here!

First of all add the wall crack overlay into your script.

INT. BG with WALLCRACK at layer 1

The cracks I gave you, (that sounds illegal :upside_down_face:) are automatically placed at corners in zone 1/3. If you’re using a different type of background, you need to adjust it to your liking.

Now, we need to cut to either zone 1 or zone 3 depending on your overlay.

INT. BG with WALLCRACK at layer 1
@cut to zone 1/3

Then, we will make the character enter the scene while doing an animation, the donacode for this is;

"@CHAR walks to spot xxx AND CHAR faces right/left AND CHAR does it while animation"

I personally don’t like using walks to screen center/right stuff, so I spot them off-screen, THEN, make them walks to wall crack.

"@CHAR spot xxxx in zone 1/3 THEN CHAR walks to spot xxx AND CHAR faces right/left AND CHAR does it while animation"

This is what you’ll be using most of the time.

As you’re wondering, why did I make the “at layer 1” bold?

If you use the @create command to create the wall crack overlay, it’s going to be in front of your character as it was created later, to avoid this either put it with background and lower the opacity or use create command and MAKE SURE THAT your character is at layer 2!

Don’t hesitate to ask any questions or different types of wall crack overlays, peace! :peace_symbol:

These are .jpg

Weird, I’m sure that these were pngs, welp, you can find the png versions in my drive! Check out my linktree!