&overlay BLUSH create
&overlay BLUSH shifts to x y in 0 in zone #
&overlay BLUSH scales to # # in 0
&overlay BLUSH opacity 1 in 0
@overlay BLUSH to layer 4

1 Like

thx :heart_eyes:

0 Likes

&overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to [a spot to the left] in 1 in zone 2 THEN overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to [a spot to the right] in 1 in zone 2 loop 5 times

so for this part, would a spot to the right be like screen right or is it like the number spots?

0 Likes

They’re number coordinates

0 Likes

I’m using a car overlay, and I’m confused on how to place the character in the right position in that overlay. I want my character to be placed behind the wheel of the car, yet I’m unsure how to do that.

0 Likes

2 Likes

My overlay doesn’t want to show up also I can’t even save it to see because it says parse something and to back up my code.

0 Likes

You already added the overlay to the background name so you don’t need to use the create command.

0 Likes

Thank you! I reread your guide, and with a lot of work I got it just right. You’re amazing! :grin:

1 Like

How do you stop weather effects? :thinking:

1 Like

You have to switch the background.

2 Likes

Ok. thanks

0 Likes

Want to make a overlay animation (GIF)? Here for tips

Hey I was making a story on limelight and I was wondering how do you add the baby swaddle to the character. Is it a thing that is not ready yet for limelight? Or if there is how can i do it?

1 Like

It’s a prop that you have to add to your character. There’s a list of props underneath the list of behaviors in your script.

To add a prop:
@add Prop Name to CHARACTER

To remove the prop:
@remove Prop Name from CHARACTER

3 Likes

I’ve tried that many time but when ever I add the prop is says that its an error and that the prop does not exists.

0 Likes

The first letter of each word needs to be capitalized.

0 Likes

@add BLACK BABY SWADDLE to YOU
This is what I put and it still says that there is an error.

0 Likes

@add Black Baby Swaddle to YOU

0 Likes

I really don’t know if its just something wrong with my writers portal, but i’ve legit tried everything. I really want to thank you for your help, but I think that ill just go around that part until the error message gets removed.

1 Like

You’re using the overlay name instead of the prop name. The prop name for the black swaddle is Baby Swaddle Black Blanket

0 Likes