DARA’S GUIDE: Overlays

Oh yeah. Thanks!

I was looking for this! You’re the GOAT!:goat:

Is there any way to rotate your overlay?

1 Like

I just recieved this error when I was testing my story on the app. Can you help me with this? I have no idea what stage view means.

I Think The Overlay Your Using Isn’t Working And What I Mean By That Is Either That You Didn’t Put IN The Correct Code For It Or If You Used Create Maybe You Put In The Wrong Code You Send Me A Picture Of Your Story So I Can See What’s Going On

1 Like

Your On Android Right?
Cause i Have One Too So I’ll Be Able To Check If I Got That Problem Too, This Is How My Story Looked When I Used Create

1 Like

Yeah, I am too. I finally figured out what was wrong. I copied and pasted the coordinates for the overlay to shift to and I forgot to change the name for the other overlays in there choice brackets. I also had to move adjust the layering as well. Thank you for helping me.

I Need Help How Do You Move A Baby Swaddle Overlay Into The Crib I Dunno What The Layer IsScreenshot_2018-11-29%20Inferno%20Flame%20Episode%201(1)

Oh Okay Well Your Welcome!

1 Like

Also Do You Know What Layer It Is When Your Trying To Put The Baby Overlay In The Crib?Screenshot_2018-11-29%20Inferno%20Flame%20Episode%201(1)

@MemeWrites Try putting the character at layer 4 and the overlay at layer 3. That’s what I had to do for my overlay.

Tank You!

1 Like

No problem!

Sooo… This Is How It Turned Out… But! It’s Still A Good Start!!
I Don’t Wanna Bother You So I’ll Just Search Up Some Ways

Screenshot_2018-11-29%20Inferno%20Flame%20Episode%201(2)

I Literally Can’t Find Anything On The Web About it ,Not Even On Youtube Dang it!

You might need to go to the creator’s thread and find someone who can make overlays. See if they can cut the side of the crib and turn it into an overlay. Then you can put the baby into the crib. I think that will be the best bet.

Smart Idea! I’m Good With Episode Stories I’m Just Bad with Overlays I’m Not A Noob Btw, I Just Wish We Could Make Our Own Props

Yeah, I’m the same. Good at writing but overlays hate me when I code them. I’m just now getting the hang of using overlays after a full year of making stories.

I have a problem with the rotating.
I tried this
@overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 in 0
But it won’t work.
What am I doing wrong?